Marriage Certificate - Pakistan

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can anyone please confirm if the marriage registration certificate of NADRA should be enough as it already has English translation of all the text alongside Urdu on the same page

Also the fact that it's an official document issue by the same authority that issues the national identity card

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Any one please?

Edmo guy Naveed

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
you dont need any english translation because this is already in english and urdu. when i apply for my pr i send as it is , no any translation.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Nadra marriage certificate is not enough. You need to include your nikah Nama as well, and get a certified true translation of it's in Urdu.

Reactions: Sherry463

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nadra marriage certificate is not enough. You need to include your nikah Nama as well, and get a certified true translation of it's in Urdu.
So along with my original NADRA marriage certificate, I should include my nikahnama (original), original certified translation, original affidavit of the person doing the translation ? (Any specific instructions on where i should get the translation done from?)
I mean any specific translation house or company from whom I should get the translation done from
P.S: I live in Karachi

Last edited:
Reactions: Sherry463

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
I don't think you'll get a separate original affidavit of the person doing translation. I got my son's B-form translated, and the lawyer/notary public put all the stamps, sticker and signature on the true translation paper of the B-form itself.

There's a photocopy/print shop between Nursery Post Office and Nursery Furniture market, on service road adjacent to Shahrah e Faisal. They will do the translation, and a lawyer is also available there who'll do all the notarizing and certification. I went there last week around 11 am and got everything done within 15 minutes without any hassle.

So along with my original NADRA marriage certificate, I should include my nikahnama (original), original certified translation, original affidavit of the person doing the translation ? (Any specific instructions on where i should get the translation done from?)
I mean any specific translation house or company from whom I should get the translation done from
P.S: I live in Karachi

Reactions: Shafaq_

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
as per CIC

Unless we tell you otherwise, all supporting documents must be in English or French.

If it is not in English or French, you must send it with:

• the English or French translation and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translation and
  • a certified photocopy of the original document
so i guess i will need an affidavit as well from the person doing the translation

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you got your understanding checked with anyone? I totally disagree.

Nikah-nama has no international worth as it is not issued by any authority in Pakistan.

Reactions: kashifshaikh

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Nikah-nama has no international worth as it is not issued by any authority in Pakistan.
Yes I completely agree with you
It's like a kacha paper, the NADRA certificate is the official thing
I personally feel the NADRA certificate should be more than enough

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017

I have my friend's case as an example who was asked to upload nikah nama as additional document and only after that he received PPR on 1st June.
There are other things as well that are not issued by authorities, but still required by IRCC. Take the photo studio's stamp on back of photograph for example. It doesn't usually have studio's phone number or address details, but still required by IRCC, or notary public. You could get your fake documents notarized by using even a fake stamp and they won't be able to tell the difference whether it's right or wrong. It is a matter of required document. IRCC has no where mentioned that it has to be issued by a govt authority.

Reactions: kashifshaikh

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have my friend's case as an example who was asked to upload nikah nama as additional document and only after that he received PPR on 1st June.
There are other things as well that are not issued by authorities, but still required by IRCC. Take the photo studio's stamp on back of photograph for example. It doesn't usually have studio's phone number or address details, but still required by IRCC, or notary public. You could get your fake documents notarized by using even a fake stamp and they won't be able to tell the difference whether it's right or wrong. It is a matter of required document. IRCC has no where mentioned that it has to be issued by a govt authority.
hmm you make sense.
i guess no harm in submitting more papers just to be on the safe side
is it fine if i get the translation done now and get the affidavit etc because i havent yet received the ITA but im hoping to receive it as soon as i get my ECA which should be sometime before Eid inshaAllah and ill immediate create my EE profile after that

ismailaffan

Mar 31, 2018
Do I need to add rukhsati pics along with nikkah nama ??

I was planning to do nikkah and add my spouse to my PR as I do not want her to wait in Pakistan after marriage.

Want to do rukhsati once she get PR.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Do I need to add rukhsati pics along with nikkah nama ??

I was planning to do nikkah and add my spouse to my PR as I do not want her to wait in Pakistan after marriage.

Want to do rukhsati once she get PR.
Only nikah nama,and its certified translation will do. But do it asap. I know a newly married couple, who faced issues because they got married after the girl got ITA. She included her husband in her application but the visa officer was not convinced and thought the guy married her just to get the PR. The girl got the PR but the guy didn't.