19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Hi all,

Is it mandatory to submit the marriage certificate/birth certificate of all siblings? I'm married and I've my marriage certificate, but the same is not the case with my siblings. And they do not have birth certificate as well, other than their 10th standard certificate which is usually considered as date of birth proof in India.

Any info on this would be much appreciated. I'm all set to apply for the permit other than this.

S

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sikanderv said:
Hi all,

Is it mandatory to submit the marriage certificate/birth certificate of all siblings? I'm married and I've my marriage certificate, but the same is not the case with my siblings. And they do not have birth certificate as well, other than their 10th standard certificate which is usually considered as date of birth proof in India.

Any info on this would be much appreciated. I'm all set to apply for the permit other than this.

S

No birth/marriage certificate required under 'Generic category (India).

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sikanderv said:
Hi all,

S
for study permit u dont need documents of ur siblings ..i am assuming u know the meaning of siblings(brothers and sisters). I hope ur not asking about ur children. if ur asking about ur kids then u need to provide birth certificates/passports

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
8 overall (R9 L8.5 S7.5 W7)
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Thanks J5M and mead.

Yes, I'm asking about brothers and sisters, not kids! I don't have any, anyway. ;)