+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage after COPR

suansh

Jan 29, 2024
How to call IRCC within a min.

Go to ur play store or Apple store, download an app called Viber. After confirming it, dial +1-800-267-6788

Calling hrs is between 8am and 4pm which is 12noon to 8pm (GMT+2) time at the moment.

They operate in such a way that before there client support can receive calls, it must be exactly 8am

So you'll call them like 3 mins to that 8am

When you call, you'll first press 1 to select English

You'll press 2 to be connected to IRCC and this period, they'll tell you that client support department is closed but never mind.... Continue

After that you'll be asked to press 1 to provide your UCI but press 2 that you don't have

It doesn't affect anything because once they pick you'll still provide your UCI again and you need not to waste time providing it again thereby taking more time you are spending on the call

So this period, you'll be asked to choose number again, you can take style to waste time by listening to the options so that the time would be like 1 min to 12 noon. Your phone time

The next number you'll choose is after pressing 2 that you don't have UCI is 3

After that, the next number you'll press is 2

Then the last number to direct you to the agent is 0, the moment your time changes to 12 noon exactly, press 0

Infact, the call won't spend 5 seconds before an agent will pick

If you missed this time, you can try it later but what they'll tell you is that there are plenty people on queue. You have to call back later and if you are lucky to be connected, get ready to wait for as long as 1hr if at all an agent picks it.
Hi
thank you for detailed explanation but the downside of this was that calling is not going through from viber as well. Apparently you have to be in canada or your number should be canadian to call them. Have a tried viber before or I am doing anything wrong.

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
Hi
thank you for detailed explanation but the downside of this was that calling is not going through from viber as well. Apparently you have to be in canada or your number should be canadian to call them. Have a tried viber before or I am doing anything wrong.
of course you are doing something wrong. If you follow the instructions you should be now to speak to an agent with the Viber app. You don’t need to be in Canada or have. Canadian phone number..

Make sure you follow the prompt code as it is in the instruction and the timing also.

Eso55

Star Member
Mar 20, 2023
Hi
I got my copr in april 2023, I got married in may 2023 but did not know the process where i had to inform ircc. now copr expires in 10 days. Already raised webform but they said my information has been passed to the concerned office and they will get back to me. It has been 20 days since this and till now no reply and my copr expires on 4th march 2024. What should I do ? will i lose of chance of PR if I don't receive reply before 4 march. How can i expedite this. Please reply
Hello @suansh, please update us.. Did you get a reply from Ircc yet now that your COPR has expired?