+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage After COPR | Where to submit document

avnijain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I got married after receiving COPR and notified IRCC. They responded after my COPR expired. They asked me to submit passport for cancellation of COPR and submit my spouse's documents within 30 days. Now the problem is there are no clear instructions about how and where should i submit my passport. Also, the button to upload additional documents is disabled on my IRCC profile then where should i upload the documents?
Can anyone please help as I only have 20 days left. I raised a webform as well but no reply hence posting here.

natasha1522

Oct 31, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I got married after receiving COPR and notified IRCC. They responded after my COPR expired. They asked me to submit passport for cancellation of COPR and submit my spouse's documents within 30 days. Now the problem is there are no clear instructions about how and where should i submit my passport. Also, the button to upload additional documents is disabled on my IRCC profile then where should i upload the documents?
Can anyone please help as I only have 20 days left. I raised a webform as well but no reply hence posting here.
How long did IRCC take to respond on this?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi Everyone,
Send an email that's there in your Ready for Visa email. Have the subject line as "Ready for Visa" so that they respond quickly (This what I did). Ask them to open up upload slots to uplaod your documents. IRCC will open up the slots. Also, send the message to them via Webform. If IRCC does not respond to your email quickly, upload all the documents visa webform. I am sure you will get an answer on where to send the passports from this forum or from IRCC sooner.

avnijain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Send an email that's there in your Ready for Visa email. Have the subject line as "Ready for Visa" so that they respond quickly (This what I did). Ask them to open up upload slots to upload your documents. IRCC will open up the slots. Also, send the message to them via Webform. If IRCC does not respond to your email quickly, upload all the documents visa webform. I am sure you will get an answer on where to send the passports from this forum or from IRCC sooner.
they replied to my first ticket after 28 days. my visa office is New Delhi. i have raised webforms for the upload button being disabled but i think i will just upload all documents through web form.
only thing i am concerned about is fees, they have given a generic link to pay the fee for spouse.. should i just pay on that page and copy the receipt and upload that as well along with my documents?
Also, i received another message in my account that is same as the previous one but it does not say i need to return my passport for copr cancellation (maybe because my copr has already expired).. should i still submit my passport for copr cancellation?

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Also, i received another message in my account that is same as the previous one but it does not say i need to return my passport for copr cancellation (maybe because my copr has already expired).. should i still submit my passport for copr cancellation?
You should submit your passport for the COPR cancellation for sure. I don't know where but you will get the answer soon from this forum.

only thing i am concerned about is fees, they have given a generic link to pay the fee for spouse.. should i just pay on that page and copy the receipt and upload that as well along with my documents?
Yes, pay the fees via online link they provided you and combine the PDF of the receipt along with other documents.