+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage after AOR

Oct 3, 2020
It says if the change occurred before AOR, it can be re-calculated. After AOR, it's locked for sure.
My CRS is 468, NOC 1311 (applied single)
After how much time me and my fiance can get married after AOR ?
Should we wait for 2 to 3 months?
And if i add my partner after AOR my scores definitely will not drop?
Because if so i can try for PNP option

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
My CRS is 468, NOC 1311 (applied single)
After how much time me and my fiance can get married after AOR ?
Should we wait for 2 to 3 months?
And if i add my partner after AOR my scores definitely will not drop?
Because if so i can try for PNP option
You can check the link I posted about re-calculation of CRS.
If you go for PNP, your marriage status doesn't matter because you get 600 points and are guaranteed an ITA.

Oct 3, 2020
You can check the link I posted about re-calculation of CRS.
If you go for PNP, your marriage status doesn't matter because you get 600 points and are guaranteed an ITA.
I did read it before, i have been searching for quite long regarding this, but there are some who says that scores get recalculate even after AOR, so that is why i am confused.
I just want to be sure if i apply with these scores i will not have any issues afterwards. As my finance does not want to go for PNP. But if we do not have any other way it seems the only option

gotusk

May 6, 2020
I did read it before, i have been searching for quite long regarding this, but there are some who says that scores get recalculate even after AOR, so that is why i am confused.
I just want to be sure if i apply with these scores i will not have any issues afterwards. As my finance does not want to go for PNP. But if we do not have any other way it seems the only option
Hi
I just had a conversation with cic officer about adding spouse after aor and he said that the score won’t be recalculated as your score is locked when you applied as a single applicant. But he said that there might be some extra processing time for spouse verification.
so there is nothing wrong if we add spouse after aor.
thanks

Oct 3, 2020
Hi
I just had a conversation with cic officer about adding spouse after aor and he said that the score won’t be recalculated as your score is locked when you applied as a single applicant. But he said that there might be some extra processing time for spouse verification.
so there is nothing wrong if we add spouse after aor.
thanks
[/Q
Thank you so much for this,
Processing time is not the issue for me but only the re calculation of scores, but if that's not a problem, then I can add him after AOR.

Zayn2709

Apr 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a question. So I recently added my wife as a dependent to my PR file. It says I received my COPR but I haven’t. Now they’ve asked for a couple documents but they’ve only opened 3 new links on my CIC stating replacement needed - 2 say observations and 1 says IMM5406 and required 1 month. The letter says 7 days. Now question is how do I submit all these files in only 3 links( what exactly is observations) ?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a question. So I recently added my wife as a dependent to my PR file. It says I received my COPR but I haven’t. Now they’ve asked for a couple documents but they’ve only opened 3 new links on my CIC stating replacement needed - 2 say observations and 1 says IMM5406 and required 1 month. The letter says 7 days. Now question is how do I submit all these files in only 3 links( what exactly is observations) ?
The letter should explaining everything they need from you. If needed you can always merge PDF files into one