+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage after AOR.

Apr 9, 2018
Hi,
Is there anyone who added spouse after AOR and got the PPR?

My AOR is 5th june, 2018 and I added spouse on 18th September, 2018.
Till now only spouse name has been added to the application and no further update.
The wait is killing us. Please suggest.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Express entry. Outland.
I believe based on the information of your spouse, your CRS points would be re calculated and if the score holds above, same or to the point at which your ITA was issued, then they'd process it, if the score falls below the threshold when the ITA was issued, then you'd have to resubmit the file along with the spouse.

Just curious:- Why didn't you add the spouse in the beginning and also, after marriage, why didn't you wait till the visas were issued ?

Chexy

Jan 20, 2019
Hi,
Is there anyone who added spouse after AOR and got the PPR?

My AOR is 5th june, 2018 and I added spouse on 18th September, 2018.
Till now only spouse name has been added to the application and no further update.
The wait is killing us. Please suggest.
Hello, have you got any news from them yet? I'm in the same shoes, I added spouse in late February this year and havent got any reply from them.

RoyAmit

May 1, 2018
n
Hello, have you got any news from them yet? I'm in the same shoes, I added spouse in late February this year and havent got any reply from them.
Do you have any update? How long did it take to add your spouse? What’s the current status? Please share.

ZainabAdi

Jul 2, 2019
Hi All,
Need your expertise and suggestions.
I had applied under FSW - Express Entry and received ITA. I had submitted my documents and profile.
After this point I got married while my application was still under process.
I had raised web form and got a list of forms and documents to be submitted to add my spouse to my application.
There are around 6 forms, 2 questionnaire and a few other documents.
Total number of documents to be shared are 15.

In my CIC account only 2 place holders have been activated with only 5Mb each whereas the total size of my documents is around 30Mb.

I want to know how can I submit my documents.

Thanks and Regards...