+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marriage after Accepting ITA

prasad_techguy

Dec 17, 2017
You will fill their online form and tell them your change in status.
After PR either she will apply for Individual PR or you will have to choose Sponsership Route.
That's seem unrealistic as you are getting married in few months so probably you will have to raise enquiry using this form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Please help. My CRS score is 441 and I am confident that I will get an ITA soon. I am getting married in early Mar-2018. I know that if I get married after eAPR my CRS score won't be recalculated. I have all the documents except FBI PCC. I am afraid I might get it after my wedding. My doubt is can I submit the documents I have with me right now (without FBI PCC) and will it be considered as eAPR and will I receive AOR. And if I get married after that will my score be recalculated. Thank you.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Please help. My CRS score is 441 and I am confident that I will get an ITA soon. I am getting married in early Mar-2018. I know that if I get married after eAPR my CRS score won't be recalculated. I have all the documents except FBI PCC. I am afraid I might get it after my wedding. My doubt is can I submit the documents I have with me right now (without FBI PCC) and will it be considered as eAPR and will I receive AOR. And if I get married after that will my score be recalculated. Thank you.
a dependent's effect on your if recalculated doesn't mean your points will necessary go down

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
also, no need to post a question on multiple threads

prasad_techguy

Dec 17, 2017
a dependent's effect on your if recalculated doesn't mean your points will necessary go down
I am new to this forum and sorry for posting on multiple threads. My fiancee is not planning to write IELTS. So, my doubt is whether it will be considered as eAPR even though I didn't submit FBI PCC. Thanks.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
You will attach application receipt of FBI PCC along with Letter of Explanation. IRCC will process your file and will ask you to submit PCC later on via Additional Document Request or else you will attach yourself using Web Form.

If you get married and your spouse will not accompany you then your scores will not go down. If your spouse is accompanying you then your score will go down and if the new score is still above the CRS Cut-off at the time draw was made then it will not impact your eligibility.

However, if you land without your spouse then your spouse can become PR by applying as an independent application or you will have to sponsor your spouse once you meet all requirements.

I hope this will help.