+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marketing Management _ PG Diploma in Toronto

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends..

I am very new to this thread of international students. I am a very active member on the Express Entry thread.

Just a brief backgrounder about me, I have over 10 years of related work experience in marketing function stretching from market research and advisory, understanding factors that influences consumer buying behavior, branding, opportunity mapping, content marketing and communications.

I am keen to pursue one year marketing management diploma for Sept intake, since this is very relative to my field and experience. Can someone suggest me which is the best college in Toronto? I have short listed few of them

Humber
Seneca
Centennial
George Brown
Mohwak
Niagara
Conestoga

Thnx in advance people. Any inputs on this are highly appreciated?

ayay

Feb 24, 2013
Hi Nirvak,

Please don't go for post graduate certificates with so much experience. You should rather try for 1 year MBA either from Ryerson or Laurier. These are pretty decent schools ( not A league) and are decently priced as well.

I have done Marketing Management Program from humber college and another marketing program from george brown college to complete my two year study. I also attended a couple of classes at sheridan. I had 4 year experience on my plate with in the same industry and I found both of these programs total waste of my time. I would not say that I did'nt learn any thing but the learning and networking outcome was almost negligible. Reason being, these programs are best fit for those students who either want to change their career altogether or are fresh graduates. But for people like ourselves who are already in the same industry, college post graduate certificates does not have a lot to offer.

I would once again advise you not to go for college certificates but rather go for MBA.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
ayay said:
Hi Nirvak,

Please don't go for post graduate certificates with so much experience. You should rather try for 1 year MBA either from Ryerson or Laurier. These are pretty decent schools ( not A league) and are decently priced as well.

I have done Marketing Management Program from humber college and another marketing program from george brown college to complete my two year study. I also attended a couple of classes at sheridan. I had 4 year experience on my plate with in the same industry and I found both of these programs total waste of my time. I would not say that I did'nt learn any thing but the learning and networking outcome was almost negligible. Reason being, these programs are best fit for those students who either want to change their career altogether or are fresh graduates. But for people like ourselves who are already in the same industry, college post graduate certificates does not have a lot to offer.

I would once again advise you not to go for college certificates but rather go for MBA.
very well said couldnt agree more go for Masters if you can good for PR as well