+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marketing/Advertising NOC 1123 Applying for FSWP2014-Let's share info

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Any of the members in this thread are active here? I am from Media sales and marketing and would love to connect.

mtal

Mar 22, 2020
Any of the members in this thread are active here? I am from Media sales and marketing and would love to connect.
Hey there, just wondering if you applied for express entry with media sales background?
I'm hoping to apply and I have media sales background as account coordinator. I would appreciate it if I could ask you some questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hey there, just wondering if you applied for express entry with media sales background?
I'm hoping to apply and I have media sales background as account coordinator. I would appreciate it if I could ask you some questions.

Thanks!
Hey sure. I applied under NOC 0124 which is Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations, Manager.

mtal

Mar 22, 2020
Hey sure. I applied under NOC 0124 which is Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations, Manager.
Amazing! Thanks!

What was your role/job title?

I was an account coordinator (sales coordinator) for a media publisher and I feel like I fall under 1123 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations. I'm trying to figure out if I fall in this category or maybe a different NOC would be a better match. Technically, it's sales but still with campaign strategies.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Amazing! Thanks!

What was your role/job title?

I was an account coordinator (sales coordinator) for a media publisher and I feel like I fall under 1123 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations. I'm trying to figure out if I fall in this category or maybe a different NOC would be a better match. Technically, it's sales but still with campaign strategies.
When I applied, I was working as an Advertising and Promotion Manager.

hendrymichal

Jul 29, 2021
hi,
I've used the same category as well.
I've got a little misunderstanding, however.
I am a marketing manager and have the same tasks as 1123 categories.
As Product Manager of a pharma advertising agency, I have enough expertise.
My information is:
B.Pharm and M.Pharm education
Exp: 2 years, however, I do not know how to learn as described in 1123. Express 2 years.
Should I or doesn't I apply?
If you have experience as a manager at pharma advertising agency then you have to apply for this.