+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March2017**** Applicant Still Waiting for **AOR** from CPC Missisauga

30MARCH

May 2, 2017
Don't know what to do Huh? You all are the only source of help.

My Spouse application received by CPC @ 30 MARCH 2017. Since then never heard anything back from "CPC" .

I am calling CPC agents almost daily since 2 weeks, here are stupid replies I got so far :

Agent 1 : Your file is not shown in system, I don't know where it is .
Agent 2 : We are currently working on 27th March files , so you have to be little Shocked Patient Shocked
Agent 3 : I have checked and your file is okay its just pending in backlog but I can't see anything on system
Agent 4 : You file might have returned check with Canada post, but i have no tracking number
Agent 5 : We are currently processing April 3rd file , so your file might have lost somewhere
Agent 6 : We are not able to find any details on your file in system, I can't tell you anything except to wait

So my dear friends this is CPC *BUL**S**T answers, Now I am totally lost what to do and whom to approach. Is there any other way to approach CPC ? I spent 4 months to collect all documents and I am by no means doing it again. Almost all March applicants got AORs except ME .

Please help me and advise me what to do and whom to approach ?

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Hello,

I know you don't want to hear this, but wait a little longer. I saw everyone who submitted their applications after me getting AOR 1 while I was still waiting. It really depends on which officer has your file and some of us have the bad luck of having a slow immigration officer. I submitted my application on Jan 25 and received AOR1 on February 23 (29 days), but I have seen it be longer for others.

Now we are waiting to get AOR2 from the visa office that our file has been transferred to and it has been 7 weeks and 1 day with no change in our eCAS and GCKey account to say our application is in process since Sponsor Approval on March 6. The waiting periods for all stages has been a nightmare for us (we seem to have bad luck at every stage of the game so far).

At least they didn't tell you that your application is being returned to you, which is what I would worry about too if I didn't hear anything for over a month.

Good luck! Hope you hear something soon!

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
Hi...I am a March 7th applicant according to my lawyer but after calling cic numerous amounts a time like you I got ridiculous excuses and found out my application is being returned and now it has been 2wks and I am here just waiting...So frustrated and discouraged to be honest...I made a big mistake by using a lawyer he has been very dishonest.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tiffany21 said:
Hi...I am a March 7th applicant according to my lawyer but after calling cic numerous amounts a time like you I got ridiculous excuses and found out my application is being returned and now it has been 2wks and I am here just waiting...So frustrated and discouraged to be honest...I made a big mistake by using a lawyer he has been very dishonest.
same thing happened with me too...

I used a lawyer too,,,she missed a form and my application was returned back to me...some these lawyers makes our situation worst. Then i rechecked everyting and all the forms and fianlly got my aor on April 22. file was submitted on 31 march.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
30MARCH said:

My Spouse application received by CPC @ 30 MARCH 2017. Since then never heard anything back from "CPC" .

I am calling CPC agents almost daily since 2 weeks, here are stupid replies I got so far :

Agent 2 : We are currently working on 27th March files , so you have to be little Shocked Patient Shocked
Agent 3 : I have checked and your file is okay its just pending in backlog but I can't see anything on system
Agent 4 : You file might have returned check with Canada post, but i have no tracking number
Agent 5 : We are currently processing April 3rd file , so your file might have lost somewhere
Agent 6 : We are not able to find any details on your file in system, I can't tell you anything except to wait

So my dear friends this is CPC *BUL**S**T answers, Now I am totally lost what to do and whom to approach. Is there any other way to approach CPC ? I spent 4 months to collect all documents and I am by no means doing it again. Almost all March applicants got AORs except ME .

Do you have a tracking number that indicates that is was delivered to CPC Mississauga?

Call your MP (Member of Parliament) responsible for your constituency and explain situation to her/him and request that MP intercede on your behalf because every time you call you get a different answer.

Here is link to find your MP using your postal code:
http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
30MARCH said:

I'm sorry to hear, I can only pray for you and can understand your pain. Wish you the best, Ameen

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Our application has been lost ُ
They say they returned it on 21st april and we still hevent got it .

What should we do now

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
SoniAZ said:

What should we do now
some ppl say that they receive back their applications within 1 month....it varies. Maybe you can collect whatever you are missing in order to send it back as fast as possible.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Tiffany21 said:
You have a lawyer and your app got returned? :S

Tiffany21

Oct 28, 2015
SoniAZ said:

What should we do now

Our application was returned the same days as you and we just received ours back this past Friday..So hang in there it will come.