+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March Complete File, No Final Result

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Applied SDS file from india on march 11 with upfront medical and biometrics on march 16. Recieved AIP on august 13 and started classes from sept 3. University is public and in dli list since october. Recieved BVL on october 30. Sent webform with enrollment letter and described the situation politely, but recieved nothing without those automatic replies. No update after that. Medical also got expired on november 28. I am worrying as its 268th day since i applied. Worrying and feeling low. Refund policy is also not in favour and classes of first semester ended today. The situation is really frustrating. Parents are also in tension. Dont know what to do now. How many of you are in same situation? What you guys are thinking about all this?

heosua

Oct 30, 2020
Applied SDS file from india on march 11 with upfront medical and biometrics on march 16. Recieved AIP on august 13 and started classes from sept 3. University is public and in dli list since october. Recieved BVL on october 30. Sent webform with enrollment letter and described the situation politely, but recieved nothing without those automatic replies. No update after that. Medical also got expired on november 28. I am worrying as its 268th day since i applied. Worrying and feeling low. Refund policy is also not in favour and classes of first semester ended today. The situation is really frustrating. Parents are also in tension. Dont know what to do now. How many of you are in same situation? What you guys are thinking about all this?
Exactly same as me, except my BVL on 3 Nov and medical still effective. Desperately waiting. And they just simply ignore :mad: