+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March applicants !!

roxy008

Jul 9, 2020
I am waiting since 29Feb, Sds, Online,India. Review of my file was already srated on 16 march. I had updated fall LOA on 4 april because my college had cancelled May session.I got my gcms notes on 3 Sep and got to know that they have not worked on my file after 17 April. At that time they add a remark in my file that currenly we are priortizing urgent and critical applications. I was hopefull that for Fall intake ircc will surly make a decision on my file. But now I really don't know when they will considery file as urgent.

Khansamreen

Sep 10, 2020
I am waiting since 29Feb, Sds, Online,India. Review of my file was already srated on 16 march. I had updated fall LOA on 4 april because my college had cancelled May session.I got my gcms notes on 3 Sep and got to know that they have not worked on my file after 17 April. At that time they add a remark in my file that currenly we are priortizing urgent and critical applications. I was hopefull that for Fall intake ircc will surly make a decision on my file. But now I really don't know when they will considery file as urgent.
So sad to hear, btw when did u get ur gcms notes? And on gcms no AIP or any updates was there ?

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Did you defer to Jan intake or not?