+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March applicants , still waiting

Omair76

Jan 24, 2021
No
What about you?
Nope
It'll be almost a year without any update except for my medicals being passed back in June 2020.
Thinking of withdrawing my application and reapplying again but I don't know whether that's the correct step to take.

usman_1986

Oct 10, 2019
Nope
It'll be almost a year without any update except for my medicals being passed back in June 2020.
Thinking of withdrawing my application and reapplying again but I don't know whether that's the correct step to take.
Did u send a webform requesting a status update on ur application?

Omair76

Jan 24, 2021
I've already sent like thousands of webforms! But they just reply with their generic response that 'your application is in process and we'll send you an update when there's a decision on my application bla bla'
What about you?

usman_1986

Oct 10, 2019
I've already sent like thousands of webforms! But they just reply with their generic response that 'your application is in process and we'll send you an update when there's a decision on my application bla bla'
What about you?
I received a BVL on Jan 4th. Awaiting final decision. Applied in May 2020. AIP received on Sept. 3rd.

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Nope
There are many students who are waiting since march without any update

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I am waiting since march 2020,but got aip on 19th August...
2 days before they sent me a letter through email that, we are starting your second stage process..so provide us documents if we ask or have asked asap... Etc.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Nope
Hello,

Withdrawing your application without having any knowledge of what your GCMS notes says may be regretful.

If you did before–requesting for your notes, do it again before coming to a final decision of withdrawing.

Regards

skand75

Dec 15, 2020
Applied in March .. Biometrics updated in march
Medicals Passed
Aip in August
Updated or New loa request in Dec.
Still waiting.