+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March applicant GCMS Note received! What does this mean?

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, I've just received GCMS note.
My Profile: Applied on March 5th, SDS Online.

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Review Required
Security:
HIRV
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:
Medical: In Progress
Misrep:
Other req:
Infor Sharing: Complete
Final:
Counterfoil Req: Yes.

Are they still reviewing my profile?

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
Check the VO note at the end of the gcms for more insights
It shows this:
"Educational documents history presented reflect low average in the area of competence of the diploma considering previous academic performance and relevance of the proposed course of study in Canada (inadequacy)".
is this a bad signal?

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
It shows this:
"Educational documents history presented reflect low average in the area of competence of the diploma considering previous academic performance and relevance of the proposed course of study in Canada (inadequacy)".
is this a bad signal?
Yup this means they're getting suspicious about your intentions on the basis of academic record provided but still they haven't finalized their decision (positive thing).

Reactions: jigzyy and Nhatha9x

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
It shows this:
is this a bad signal?
Which country did you apply from ?

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
Hi. When did you apply for your GCMS Notes and when did you receive it? I am asking because I have applied for my GCMS notes on 20th August 2020 but yet to receive it.
I applied for gcms note through thegcmsonline on Aug 26th. Received this morning Sep 20th.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
I applied for GCMS notes via the gcmsonline on 22/08/20 so 29 days ago. I'm a bit disappointed to still be waiting but I suspect due to the time of year and so many applicants now waiting for their study permits, the numbers of requests have increased. I'm expecting to find the permit was approved several months ago.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
I have also applied through thegcmsonline.com but can not figure out why mine is so late. If they are following the order of requests then I should have received it before you. Don't know what is going on there. They have messed up everything. This happens when you get free money of $2000 per month for just sitting at home and then you forget how to work.
Happened to me with getgcms.com. Took 4.5 months.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
I have also applied through thegcmsonline.com but can not figure out why mine is so late. If they are following the order of requests then I should have received it before you. Don't know what is going on there. They have messed up everything. This happens when you get free money of $2000 per month for just sitting at home and then you forget how to work.
Your application is within the timeframe, it is not late.

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Di
Hello guys, I've just received GCMS note.
My Profile: Applied on March 5th, SDS Online.

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Review Required
Security:
HIRV
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:
Medical: In Progress
Misrep:
Other req:
Infor Sharing: Complete
Final:
Counterfoil Req: Yes.

Are they still reviewing my profile?
did you get AIP?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
But it is not in order of application. As later applicants already got their notes but I am still waiting. Maybe they have some extra criterion of which I am not aware of.
There is more than one person in Canada responsible for retrieving these notes, so each caseworker will be allocated a caseload to work though, you cannot expect every caseworker to have the same type of work either, a complicated case could slow one caseworker down so they are a few hours or days behind other caseworkers.

Uche joseph

Sep 4, 2020
I applied December 12 2019,did biometrics 13 December 2019 my biometrics was passed 16 of December 2019 but no response from ircc since then apply gcms note September 17 2020 I hope they already approved my application