+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 26th ITA

Arminder_1985

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi Folks,

Starting a new thread for all those who received an ITA today i.e. 26th March 2018. This will help us in collecting documents and helping each other in the process.

Congratulations to all of us!!!!

Reactions: prpurohit

neerajp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Congrats to all those who received an ITA..
I received mine too. :) Do we have a watsapp group for mutual help?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi,
Received ITA today. Congratulations to everyone else who received ita today too :) ...whatsapp group is a nice idea...share the link if possible.

Dr. Khan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who got their ITA’s today. God already blessed us and will bless rest of us soon. I was submitting my application after having my ITA but come up with few questions:
Can I change the information in the PR application after submitting once? Like, I have already sent my wife’s Ph.D to WES and expected date is 9th of April.
She also registered for IELTS on 7th of April, she will get her TRF around 27th April.
After receiving ITA, Can I add or update this information once I submit the application.
I have a real uncle in Canada but don’t have any contact with him, is it OK not to provide his details in the application?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Congratulations to everyone who got their ITA’s today. God already blessed us and will bless rest of us soon. I was submitting my application after having my ITA but come up with few questions:
Can I change the information in the PR application after submitting once? Like, I have already sent my wife’s Ph.D to WES and expected date is 9th of April.
She also registered for IELTS on 7th of April, she will get her TRF around 27th April.
After receiving ITA, Can I add or update this information once I submit the application.
I have a real uncle in Canada but don’t have any contact with him, is it OK not to provide his details in the application?
Have you already claimed points for wife's eca and IELTS? Why do you want to mention uncle who you are not even in touch with. Only upload documents that are relevant to your score.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you already claimed points for wife's eca and IELTS? Why do you want to mention uncle who you are not even in touch with. Only upload documents that are relevant to your score.
The points given for having a relative who is a PR (under the six selection factors) could have an impact to his eligibility under the FSW program.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
The points given for having a relative who is a PR (under the six selection factors) could have an impact to his eligibility under the FSW program.
Yes, true, which is why I said only if its relevant to his score.

Canadian1234

Mar 29, 2018
My score is 451 and latest draw cut off score is 446, but due to some reason I did not get ITA, is it normal, should I wait and see for couple of days, or what should I do next to enquirer about it? Please reply thank you.