+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 23rd IELTS candidates let's meet here

Puneet scholar

Jul 2, 2018
The confirmation mail I got from BC says so "

Your candidate number will be provided to you on the day of the test, please keep it safely with you until you receive your test result form (as it will be required for checking your result in the candidate area on http://www.britishcouncil.in/exam/ielts. Your IELTS result would be declared on 05-Apr-19 at 12 Noon.
Maybe its 5th, lets wait and remember guys to post your scores here, we might help each other

Reactions: Ziya Zen

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I

It seems the cut off scores are higher than before....439+ was chosen last time...But AINP chooses ppl even with 300+ ,if you can manage to get a job offer from an LMIA approved employer...Few other province like Nova Scotia has occupation demand list...Its getting complicated with time..
Due to the surplus of pharmacists in Canada you are unlikely to find pharmacists on a list of in demand jobs.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Meant to answer your question on another post. You are the pharmacist.
I haven't asked a question regarding demand lists,I answered one.Should have replied there then,luckily with 8777 my CRS will be 472,so I guess I don't really need to find pharmacists on demand lists.Make sure you read the posts before replying especially when someone has not asked YOU a question!

Puneet scholar

Jul 2, 2018
I haven't asked a question regarding demand lists,I answered one.Should have replied there then,luckily with 8777 my CRS will be 472,so I guess I don't really need to find pharmacists on demand lists.Make sure you read the posts before replying especially when someone has not asked YOU a question!
Chill down bro, and god luck everyone. One more day for our life to be changed . This is my 3rd attempt
7.5 and
My earlier scores. Hey 6th attempt bro, what were your previous scores

Reactions: Ziya Zen