+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 23rd IELTS candidates let's meet here

Jazzo1989

Mar 24, 2019
It is very much possible to apply on our own. My one of the friends recently got his passport stamped. We prepared everything on our own. Normally agents direct u to make ur application and in most of the cases u have more knowledge than them. In case of any confusion u can certainly ask in the forum. I think u can go ahead on ur own.. pls keep in mind ultimately it is ur decision
Hi guys
Does anyone have idea of how likely it is to get a nomination from a province with CRS score at 380. Now even Ontario has removed the 400 threshold

Puneet scholar

Jul 2, 2018
Is there a thread for people who do their PR processing on their own!? Without an agent? Coz, it seems the agents charge 1.5L and CIC 50K!!!For PR.I personally don't know anyone who did things alone,..Can somebody please help me with this?
Well i will seek some professional help for that, i am choosing an agent from canada itself. I dont want to waste my time , as my wes will expire next year .

Reactions: Ziya Zen

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I
Hi guys
Does anyone have idea of how likely it is to get a nomination from a province with CRS score at 380. Now even Ontario has removed the 400 threshold
It seems the cut off scores are higher than before....439+ was chosen last time...But AINP chooses ppl even with 300+ ,if you can manage to get a job offer from an LMIA approved employer...Few other province like Nova Scotia has occupation demand list...Its getting complicated with time..

Reactions: Jasmine172

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Hi guys
Rules have been changing rapidly so u need to be updated. It depends what's ur NOC, ur ties to the provinces as they have different criteria

Reactions: Ziya Zen