hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
This is so damn same result as me , i got
L8.5
R8
W6.5
S8
I think ielts org. is cheating people.
This is business for them to reduce the scores in one module, so that we have ti appear again.
Completely agree with you.
I am going crazy since I have received my results. I am continously reading and researching about this writing band scam.

Reactions: Puneet scholar

kdharven

Dec 3, 2017
It was cause compare & contrast essay.
I wrote 5 paragraph.
1 intro
3 body
a. Cause
b. Compare
c. Contrast
1 conclusion
I had written 399 words without spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Paraphrasing was done.
Coherence was there.
I am saying this coz I had spent 5 mins at the end of the test for proofreading.
you lose ur band for your overlength essay you must limit your word near to 270

hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
you lose ur band for your overlength essay you must limit your word near to 270
No I did not. It is nearly impossible to finish cause compare contrast essay in 270 words. I have discussed this with my trainer who is ex-idp members. He told me to go for revaluation.

hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
I had my speaking test today and I think I messed it..I was speaking so quickly as if I was on the gun point. After the beginning question I saw the examiner writing 5.5 in the marking sheet and I'm so nervous.
In my case the examiner wrote 6.5 so I was thinking the same. But it is their coding system to evaluate your speaking skills. I got 7 in speaking.

Reactions: Ziya Zen

Emerald boy

Feb 16, 2019
It was cause compare & contrast essay.
I wrote 5 paragraph.
1 intro
3 body
a. Cause
b. Compare
c. Contrast
1 conclusion
I had written 399 words without spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Paraphrasing was done.
Coherence was there.
I am saying this coz I had spent 5 mins at the end of the test for proofreading.
What was the question?

sidhu1322

Mar 23, 2019
no matter how well i did listening nd reading..thia was the first time i was sure that i will achive 7..buttt speaking went too bad i assume only 6 in it will be dreamy

Emerald boy

Feb 16, 2019
In many places shopping is becoming a free-time activity, replacing the traditional hobbies of the past. Discuss the reasons for the development. Is this development positive or negative?
Question did not asked for comparison.
4 para would had been enough according to me.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Is there a thread for people who do their PR processing on their own!? Without an agent? Coz, it seems the agents charge 1.5L and CIC 50K!!!For PR.I personally don't know anyone who did things alone,..Can somebody please help me with this?

Reactions: Puneet scholar

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Is there a thread for people who do their PR processing on their own!? Without an agent? Coz, it seems the agents charge 1.5L and CIC 50K!!!For PR.I personally don't know anyone who did things alone,..Can somebody please help me with this?[/QUOTE
I think most of the people on this forum are applying on their own except a few who have taken help of agents. u can certainly do that.

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
@ ziya zen think most of the people on this forum are applying on their own except a few who have taken help of agents. u can certainly do that.

Reactions: Ziya Zen

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
@ ziya zen
I'm in a dilemma ,as i have paid initial 17k to an agent for the processing ,and now they keeping giving me wrong information.I did my Eca application procedure alone and thinking of doing the rest without them..But I dont know anyone who did things on their own,only know these ppl on forums who did so.

Last edited:

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
I'm in a dilemma ,as i have paid initial 17k to an agent for the processing ,and now they keeping giving me wrong information.I did my Eca application procedure alone and thinking of doing the rest without them..But I dont know anyone who did things on their own,only know these ppl on forums who did so.
It is very much possible to apply on our own. My one of the friends recently got his passport stamped. We prepared everything on our own. Normally agents direct u to make ur application and in most of the cases u have more knowledge than them. In case of any confusion u can certainly ask in the forum. I think u can go ahead on ur own.. pls keep in mind ultimately it is ur decision