+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 23rd IELTS candidates let's meet here

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I had my speaking test today and I think I messed it..I was speaking so quickly as if I was on the gun point. After the beginning question I saw the examiner writing 5.5 in the marking sheet and I'm so nervous.
It's their code for criteria. .not ur score, they nevr write scores in the candidates presence

kdharven

Dec 3, 2017
i think they write something else as i saw today during my speaking exam examiner wrote three to four digit and in the and examiner wrote 66 what it means?

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
You only need to make sure, they understand whatever you said
I guess he understood and he was nodding as well.i am a naturally eloquent person and I love chatting on different topics. However I am not sure if I was successful in using range of vocabulary..let's see.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I guess he understood and he was nodding as well.i am a naturally eloquent person and I love chatting on different topics. However I am not sure if I was successful in using range of vocabulary..let's see.
You actually get a better score for not hesitating...it matters

Puneet scholar

Jul 2, 2018
I heard IELTS LIZ saying once ,they never disclose your scores ,I dunno.
They have different columns for different criteria of marking. So they would mark each of your scores in those columns as per your performance. Then in the last they wud write the final score

Haseeb Raja

Feb 1, 2019
I had my speaking test today and I think I messed it..I was speaking so quickly as if I was on the gun point. After the beginning question I saw the examiner writing 5.5 in the marking sheet and I'm so nervous.
I have seen her writing in my speaking exam like 9 9 9. also 3,4 candidates before me were 6,7 etc. I don't know if it's real score. My speaking is good by the way as I'm living in UK.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
But if the examiner writes scores after each section in front of the candidate ,it will def affect the way they speak, if they're not good enough,

hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
Ha

How did you approached writing?
It was cause compare & contrast essay.
I wrote 5 paragraph.
1 intro
3 body
a. Cause
b. Compare
c. Contrast
1 conclusion
I had written 399 words without spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Paraphrasing was done.
Coherence was there.
I am saying this coz I had spent 5 mins at the end of the test for proofreading.