+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 23rd IELTS candidates let's meet here

manoap

Dec 16, 2017
Thanks
There was another question in sec 3 or 4 where the speaker was talking about titles and books. There was a question about pictures Under the title common spiders. The speaker said that it has texts only. So was the answer NO for photographs.
Yes..that is the right answer

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
You have to give your opinion whether advantages are more or disadvantages. Discuss both parts and then give a conclusion
I did, my approach was like advantageous for disabled n home-makers ,but disadvantageous,due to lack of social interactions ,which is detrimental.

Puneet scholar

Jul 2, 2018
IELTS GT ANSWERS
FROM 28-36 IM NEITHER SURE OF THE QUESTIONS NOR ABOUT THE ANSWERS!

AA AUTOMOBILES
TFNG
1 NOT GIVEN
2 NOT GIVEN
3 TRUE
4 FALSE
5 NOT GIVEN
MUSEUM QUESTION
MATCH HEADINGS
6 MUSEUM CONTENTS
7 DISABLED
8 SPECIAL DISPLAY
9 GROUP BENEFIT
10 EDUCATION PROGRAM
11 INDIVIDUAL STUDY
12 GROUP CONDITIONS
13 TEMPORARY CLOSURE
FINDING JOBS
FILL UP-FLOW CHART
15 TOOL
16 PROFILE
17 CRITERIA
18 PROGRAM
19 ARROW
20 SUBMIT
BECOMING AN ELECTRICIAN IN CANADA
FILL UP
21 STANDARDS
22 DIPLOMA
23 CONTRACT
24 STAMP
25 DOCUMENTATION
Dream weavers
Match Information
28 Useless - Talking clothes(Enough chatterbox)
29 Undesirable- Gravity related
30 Went on scale- Dont know
31 sustain high temperature -Nylon?
32 Floats in air- Gravity
Designer Names
33 Lets wearer control near by objects-Electronic gadgets
34 Changes shape depending on wearer-The one that astronauts wear, as they can move around with them(Not sure)
35 Temperature withstanding-nylon?
36 fibre directly used without converting to fibre- Spider web
Fill up on Spiders
37 STRETCH
38 THREAD
39 AMINO ACIDS
40 MILK
Thanks!!
Am afraid antigravity jacket was useless , because it was mentioned ,it doesnt have any practical use . Undesirable was talking clothes (as there is enough chatterbox)

Jazzo1989

Mar 24, 2019
Yes..that is the right answer
R u sure about it and any idea about the map. I don’t remember the alphabets for the rooms in the gym but the speaker first talked about men’s locker which was go straight from reception till the end and it was in the corner

Jazzo1989

Mar 24, 2019
Am afraid antigravity jacket was useless , because it was mentioned ,it doesnt have any practical use . Undesirable was talking clothes (as there is enough chatterbox)
Yes you are right. The antigravity jacket was useless and the one for talking with people as undesirable

bgurram

Mar 2, 2019
You have to give your opinion whether advantages are more or disadvantages. Discuss both parts and then give a conclusion
No, that’s not right. It’s a non opinion question, just discuss the benefits and drawbacks and in conclusion state which is better, nothing more and nothing less, do not use I or MY words