+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Spousal Outland Application

anandsin

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
I got married during PR application and raise a web form for same.

I have received request to add my spouse to my application during my PR process. But in IRCC portal i did not see where i can upload marriage certificate.

Also, there is line that asks for "statutory declaration of common-law union - IMM 5409".

I am married since last year. So, should I just upload the marriage certificate under the above line or should I raise a webform to change the upload option to marriage certificate?

1989Khan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Spousal Sponsorship Outland
Sponsor Status: PR
Primary Applicant: Pakistan
Application Submitted: March 09, 2023
Biometric Status: Completed (previous record in 10 year).
AOR Date: May 05, 20223.

May 9, 2023
Spousal sponsorship (outland)
Sponsor: PR in Canada
Primary applicant: Germany
Application submitted : March 21,2023

AOR: Pending

Sauravsrv

May 3, 2023
Hello,

Hoping we all receive our approvals quickly this year!
Spousal Sponsorship (outland)
Sponsor
: Canadian citizen
Principal Applicant Residency: Kenya
Submission Date: March 1, 2023
Relationship Status - Married
AOR - waiting

Also decided to give a TRV a shot
Applied - March 2, 2023
Biometrics Request - March 3, 2023
Completed - March 6, 2023
Uploaded - March 7, 2023

Thanks,
SG
Can you share any update on your TRV application??

sglately

Mar 29, 2023
Yes! It has been approved. PPR received and now it has also been confirmed on the tracker. No movement on the spousal sponsorship though

Sauravsrv

May 3, 2023
Yes! It has been approved. PPR received and now it has also been confirmed on the tracker. No movement on the spousal sponsorship though
Can you give some insights like how did you applied and what all documents you attached for TRV, as applied couple of times but got rejected. Any information from you in regard of TRV will be a great help. And do your spouse have travel history outside home country in past??

nch777

Apr 30, 2023
thanks but there was a glitch we fixed it, thanks for the concern but these are all group members, It was watched corrected, and the analysis was given as per the group members' data, thanks for the feedback we will keep on monitoring.

nch777

Apr 30, 2023
i have a question for March WhatsApp members would that be a reason admin took me out because i am December applicant and try to help everyone , providing with excel sheet so everyone can add in tracker and can be analysed to see trends in Visa offices, instead without any reason he just blocked me did he mention any rules or did i said anything wrong but yet i wish all the best in everyone journey , hope someone had brains to understand, we have groups they dnt control like you are running businesses.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
i have a question for March WhatsApp members would that be a reason admin took me out because i am December applicant and try to help everyone , providing with excel sheet so everyone can add in tracker and can be analysed to see trends in Visa offices, instead without any reason he just blocked me did he mention any rules or did i said anything wrong but yet i wish all the best in everyone journey , hope someone had brains to understand, we have groups they dnt control like you are running businesses.
yeah buddy, I saw your activity and you didn't post any timeline or visa details in Dec thread too, looks like you're scamming around in all the spousal threads to update your sheet. So go find a place to get the details

Thankappa

May 16, 2023
Sponsor - PR
Applicant Residency - India
Application Type - Outland Family Class
Submission Date - 11th March 2023
AOR- 10th May 2023

Reactions: S2CA4IN