+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Drunkarchaeologist

May 9, 2023
So I got the second email from IRCC about logging in to the PR Portal, it says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials" which I assume is my log in details for the PR Tracker, but when I try and log in it just says Error Incorrect email and password combination.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
So I got the second email from IRCC about logging in to the PR Portal, it says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials" which I assume is my log in details for the PR Tracker, but when I try and log in it just says Error Incorrect email and password combination.
Not the same username and password. After you send them the email with the information requested, they will send another email with username and temporary password.
On the subject of that email should say "new credentials for the PR portal", then follow steps as how it mentions. On step 1 you will find your user name and password.

Drunkarchaeologist

May 9, 2023
Not the same username and password. After you send them the email with the information requested, they will send another email with username and temporary password.
On the subject of that email should say "new credentials for the PR portal", then follow steps as how it mentions. On step 1 you will find your user name and password.
So turns out I already had an account somehow, I just did the "Forgot Password" and changed it and I was in, just submitted my info and a Photo for my Permanent Residence, any idea how long it takes to receive the eCOPR? As I had a job interview last week, and just received another email today about a follow up interview, so be nice to get it so I can get my SIN and open up a bank account.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
So turns out I already had an account somehow, I just did the "Forgot Password" and changed it and I was in, just submitted my info and a Photo for my Permanent Residence, any idea how long it takes to receive the eCOPR? As I had a job interview last week, and just received another email today about a follow up interview, so be nice to get it so I can get my SIN and open up a bank account.
I'm glad you were able to access your portal account. To get eCoPR it takes a couple of days after you upload your photo and confirm address. Mine took around 5 days to receive my eCoPR then almost 55 days for my pr card

Drunkarchaeologist

May 9, 2023
I'm glad you were able to access your portal account. To get eCoPR it takes a couple of days after you upload your photo and confirm address. Mine took around 5 days to receive my eCoPR then almost 55 days for my pr card
Ok Awesome, interview isn't till next week anyway, so hopefully have it by then, if not a day or two after it, can just explain to them in the interview, and just to double check, I can work once I have my eCOPR?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Ok Awesome, interview isn't till next week anyway, so hopefully have it by then, if not a day or two after it, can just explain to them in the interview, and just to double check, I can work once I have my eCOPR?
Yes after receiving eCoPR, you can work. Definitely once you get it, go to your nearest Service Canada to get your SIN. Take your passport, eCoPR, Canadian ID if you have or bank statement with your address.

Reactions: Drunkarchaeologist

Drunkarchaeologist

May 9, 2023
Yes after receiving eCoPR, you can work. Definitely once you get it, go to your nearest Service Canada to get your SIN. Take your passport, eCoPR, Canadian ID if you have or bank statement with your address.
Awesome, thanks for the clarification, yeah think I'll head for a Service Canada, was going to apply for it online, but says it can take up to 10 days online

Reactions: Maria0000

rsm0703

Jun 22, 2023
Inland Spousal Sponsorship - CIC.CPC-Mississauga
  • Application submitted: March 31st
  • Confirmation of receipt (Tracker): April 13th
  • Confirmation of receipt (email): April 20th
  • Sponsor document request: May 1st
  • Document sent by webform: May 1st
  • AOR: May 2nd
  • Biometrics and Medical Exams completed (Tracker): May 16th
  • Eligibility completed (Tracker): May 17th
  • Pre-arrival letter (email): May 18th
  • Eligibility letter - Sponsor (email): May 23rd
  • Eligibility letter - Principal Applicant (email): May 24th
  • Background verification (Tracker): Completed on July 11th
  • Information Request for PR Confirmation (email): July 12th
  • COPR Number (Tracker): July 12th
  • Replied to the email confirming personal information: July 13th
  • Portal Invite (email) for PR Confirmation: July 19th
  • Landing and sending address & picture: July 19th
  • eCOPR: July 24th
  • PR Card (PR Portal): Address: "Approved" | Photo: "In Review"
  • PR Card (GCKey Portal): GU1 - September 19, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
VO: Etobicoke
I got an update regarding my PR Card on GCKey Portal. \o/

Reactions: Maria0000

rsm0703

Jun 22, 2023
IRCC taking their time with me, been a week now with no update on my eCOPR, especially since I have 2 job offers that want me to start asap
After you submit your landing on Permanent Residence Portal under Confirmation of Permanent Residence, you might get your eCOPR soon.
I got mine in 5 days.
Landing: July 19th | eCOPR: July 24th

Reactions: Drunkarchaeologist