imdepressed

Jul 3, 2023
I got my eCOPR today but the photo is still pending

Timeline
Mar 3, 2023 AOR
CEC Inland
All Checks completed around May 29 - Jun 10, 2023
Called them twice
Last update: Jul 20, 2023 (In-progress decision)
Jul 21, 2023, IRCC sent the first pending coPR mail
Jul 24th - 2nd portal email
Jul 26th - got the ecopr downloaded for myself and spouse

VO: Etobicoke
Applied ATIP thrice and Talk to IRCC agent thrice for updates

KE21

Jul 16, 2023
Has anyone received "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. " this message almost after 3 months of AOR?

Reactions: At the start

rusty9

Apr 13, 2023
Final Information letter received on 27th July after waiting for 7 days in processing stage of final decision.(status changed to final decision: 20th July, your file is in progress, we shall inform you once the final decision is made)
The letter has come from Edmonton IRCC (Although initially my PVO was Montreal and SVO was CIO Sydney).

Wonderseeker7

Oct 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I've had a newborn last week and was wondering when should I inform IRCC? Is it before or after they contact me regarding the COPR? My elder daughter also has less than 6 month validity on her passport, I applied for a renewal and awaiting to receive it.
Our application progress is as follows:
IRCC tracker:
Main applicant: all completed (latest update July 26th Background check completed)
Spouse: all completed -Eligibility stating "NOT STARTED" (latest update July 26th Background check completed)
Child 1 (5yo): biometrics + medical exam COMPLETED, Eligibility NOT STARTED, Background check IN PROGRESS (latest update March 16th Medical exam passed)

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Final Information letter received on 27th July after waiting for 7 days in processing stage of final decision.(status changed to final decision: 20th July, your file is in progress, we shall inform you once the final decision is made)
The letter has come from Edmonton IRCC (Although initially my PVO was Montreal and SVO was CIO Sydney).
I am basically in the same boat with you.

My decision status is still "July 28, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." even though I have received my PR portal 1 email on this Monday and replied same day. (The email was sent from Montreal despite my PVO was Edmonton.)

I hope I don't need to wait too long for my portal 2 email.

rusty9

Apr 13, 2023
I am basically in the same boat with you.

My decision status is still "July 28, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." even though I have received my PR portal 1 email on this Monday and replied same day. (The email was sent from Montreal despite my PVO was Edmonton.)

I hope I don't need to wait too long for my portal 2 email.
Montreal VO is a bit slow as per my experience, it will definitely come in a few days, hope for the best

Reactions: Papito Will

Ace...!

Mar 23, 2023
Apparently, this ghost update was for my background check.
Today, as many others said, its status changed from "Not started" to in "In progress."
After a long silence since April, the latest update on GCKey changed to "Final decision - August 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." One day later, I received the portal email from Montreal office.
However, I got married in early June and informed them about this change later that month. My spouse has not yet been added to my application. So I guess my COPR will be on hold until her documents are reviewed as well.

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
After a long silence since April, the latest update on GCKey changed to "Final decision - August 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." One day later, I received the portal email from Montreal office.
However, I got married in early June and informed them about this change later that month. My spouse has not yet been added to my application. So I guess my COPR will be on hold until her documents are reviewed as well.
Hi Ace, can you please let me know when you receive your portal credentials email? I have replied my first portal email for a week now and still not receiving the credentials. Same from Montreal office.

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Hi Ace, can you please let me know when you receive your portal credentials email? I have replied my first portal email for a week now and still not receiving the credentials. Same from Montreal office.
I am waiting since 20 July. 20 days and no portal 2 yet. Montreal is taking considerable time in making account.