+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
it's almost 4 months+ now, I reached out second time after a week to IRCC and they told everything is completed including bg check, security, eligibility but no decision has been made yet. they asked me to wait for more days/weeks. no action required from my side it seems and everything looks good the support agent told me.

Mar 3 AOR, Waiting from Jun 10 (all checks completed)
Is your medical done or updated? That is the last step I think.

mololokoko

Jul 9, 2023
Expect an approval email. IRCC can't reject post "all completed" or even during eligibility or bgs - so a decision made can be very hard to appear in the cases of rejection. They are required to issue you a PFL instead - which isn't decision either.

So, this is you getting approved.
They sent me a PFL and they completed eligibility before the PFL and they updated the medical after that without even evaluating my Additional docs. Weird.

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
They sent me a PFL and they completed eligibility before the PFL and they updated the medical after that without even evaluating my Additional docs. Weird.
Did your medicals get extended ? When did the tracker show an update for the medicals?

Also is your Background check - "In Progress" in the tracker?

mololokoko

Jul 9, 2023
Did your medicals get extended ? When did the tracker show an update for the medicals?

Also is your Background check - "In Progress" in the tracker?
Yes it got extended at 27 june 2023(my last update)
The extension is till june 2024
Backgrd we are processing your application.

Reactions: Justmeee

mololokoko

Jul 9, 2023
Wow, hopefully you managed to take care of this PFL.

Do you see "cancelled" against eligibility or background check in you GCMS notes/CBSA notes?
I called them twice, they told me eligibility passed and background in process (srcurity not started) but the weird thing is that they didn't check my additional documents yet.

MilaM

Apr 14, 2023
Called IRCC today and they told me the status is the same for every item as it was three weeks ago. Why is it they aren't starting security? ‍I see this is the case for several people. My eligibility has been in progress for three months now. The agent said she couldn't see any complications with the application, but she didn't say I had a recommended pass either. I'm really worried it's taking so long to approve this item. :(

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Called IRCC today and they told me the status is the same for every item as it was three weeks ago. Why is it they aren't starting security? ‍I see this is the case for several people. My eligibility has been in progress for three months now. The agent said she couldn't see any complications with the application, but she didn't say I had a recommended pass either. I'm really worried it's taking so long to approve this item. :(
Usually security only start after eligibility complete, because if they can reject you through eligibility its less work for them. Eligibility is also fast to review, like they only need to verify your files match their requirements and then do some math, but it might be stuck in some processing queue, because maybe the weather is good outside.

• Sad
Reactions: MilaM

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
The agent said she couldn't see any complications with the application, but she didn't say I had a recommended pass either.
An agent is unlikely to have any visibility into the complexity if your application. They can see very basic info(e.g. status like "recommended pass" or "in-progress" or "completed") and reiterate that.

mololokoko

Jul 9, 2023
Usually security only start after eligibility complete, because if they can reject you through eligibility its less work for them. Eligibility is also fast to review, like they only need to verify your files match their requirements and then do some math, but it might be stuck in some processing queue, because maybe the weather is good outside.
My éligibility completed on 31 may and yet the sécurity has not started since then.

• Sad
Reactions: qdee

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Hello Guys,

Me (Primary Applicant) and my wife(dependant) both got portal email 1 yesterday. It says that we need send some basic information to them.

My question is "should I directly reply to email and write everything inside email text or attach a separate word file"? or I need to make account for PR portal login credentials?

This is my our first email after everything got completed in process.

Also do I have to send separate reply for me and my wife's email or just one reply to my email(Primary) and add my wife's information in that reply?

Kindly guide me as I am confused and dont want to misfire and wait again.

Thank you

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
M
My éligibility completed on 31 may and yet the sécurity has not started since then.
My eligibility got completed on 5th may. And my security is not started till date. God knows what ircc is upto.
In CBSA notes, which I received yesterday, it says security not started. Update date- 1st may.

Reactions: littlestar19