+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Jmarsh

Jun 2, 2023
When I called IRCC I asked them is it true ( as i heard) that if we don’t get PR within 6 months after receiving AOR letter, they told me that it’s not true, and that they don’t have to make a decision after 6 months. I am so sad now, I thought I am gonna get it by September for sure. This spousal sponsorship is just draining me.

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
I got my GCMS notes today and the last entry was on 2023/04/03 (File transferred to DN for review- stat questions spouse). AOR 2 March, My spouse's open work permit was refused two times back in 2019 so I submitted additional documents regarding previous visa denials in client information section.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
When I called IRCC I asked them is it true ( as i heard) that if we don’t get PR within 6 months after receiving AOR letter, they told me that it’s not true, and that they don’t have to make a decision after 6 months. I am so sad now, I thought I am gonna get it by September for sure. This spousal sponsorship is just draining me.
May I ask your timeline please

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Finally my PR tracker is updated on 30 June. However, nothing's been changed.
What could be this?

Last update before this was BGS in progress on 19 April. Do we get ghost update in PR tracker as well?

I am worried. My AOR is 27 March.
With the last update what you see in the activity history?

Reactions: At the start

imdepressed

Jul 3, 2023
Called IRCC today morning - my application tracker shows everything completed but the ircc agent told it's in-progress and no action required from my side.

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Reactions: markcm and KTYD

Jmarsh

Jun 2, 2023

Jmarsh

Jun 2, 2023
Woow this is cool. All Inland people got it, Outland go slower ☹ i don’t know what all these letters means , can you tell me how they label spousal sponsorship outland? All i know it is some pilot program i think, not sure, lawyers did my application.
One more thing, am I at right page? I didn’t apply for express entry, when i wanted to join WhatsApp group i saw it says ‘express entry’ my application was applied 5th October, normal spousal sponsorship.

Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
One more thing, am I at right page? I didn’t apply for express entry, when i wanted to join WhatsApp group i saw it says ‘express entry’ my application was applied 5th October, normal spousal sponsorship.
Most of us here are Express Entry applicants.

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I know. I am on it too. But they are super slow. The best news is the processing time for FSW application is down to 7 months now. Previous 24 months was scary!!!!!! But now atleast we can be rest assured that all april fsw outland aors will get ppr by October maximum. Sooooo Relieved

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
The best news is the processing time for FSW application is down to 7 months now. Previous 24 months was scary!!!!!!
That's good to see. When we had 27 months as waiting time - it was considered for Writ of Mandamus. If someone was within that timeline, the case against IRCC for unreasonable delay was dismissed without any further consideration.

However, I don't know how 7 months can become the new timeline for Writ of Mandamus as IRCC will continue to send some applicants for comprehensive security checks (which are unlikely to meet that criteria).

Reactions: KTYD

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
That's good to see. When we had 27 months as waiting time - it was considered for Writ of Mandamus. If someone was within that timeline, the case against IRCC for unreasonable delay was dismissed without any further consideration.

However, I don't know how 7 months can become the new timeline for Writ of Mandamus as IRCC will continue to send some applicants for comprehensive security checks (which are unlikely to meet that criteria).
The point is now we can ask them if it’s beyond our processing time. Some applications who undergoes security screening will be the exceptional cases. In those qlso i feel maximum time for processing will be 7 months. Before we were not in a position to take any action considering the time was 24 months

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay