+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

sonson

Mar 2, 2021
Surprisingly, I got portal email at 5.30PM EST on Friday. Keep your expectation low guys, you will be more happy when it comes.
Here is my timeline, it took exactly 3 months (Mar 17th - June 16th)

CEC - Inland Nova Scotia - Montreal IRCC
AOR: Mar 17th
Biometric: Mar 25th
Medical: Exempted Mar 25th -> Requested to redo on May 8th -> Did exam on Jun 1st -> Passed on Jun 9th
Eligibility: In progress Apr 19th -> Completed Jun 2nd (Tracker)
Background: In progress (tracker) Apr 19th -> In progress (GCKey) Jun 15th -> Completed (Tracker) Jun 15th.
Final decision: In progress Jun 15th
Portal Email: Jun 16th.

For documents, I submitted exactly what they ask in GC Key without any optional documents.
For the job in my original country, I provided a reference letter (no date on the letter) + hr manager visit card + the last 3 pay slip + original contract.
For the job in Canada, my employer give me a reference letter and I included my tax slip + last 3 pay slips.
It went smoother than I expected, the company didn't receive any call from ircc nor did they request any additional documents.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Finally, GCkey has been updated to approved. Can also see my COPR details on my portal. My biometrics details are gone as well.

I should get my passport in a few days now.

Thanks everyone! It was a journey indeed.
Congratulations ! What was your time line from AOR to CoPR if i
May ask ?

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi is there a chance that the background and eligibility completes without the ghost updates? Here is my current state of the application

FSW Inland:
ITA- March 7, 2023
AOR: April 28, 2023
MED completed: May 9, 2023
BIO details updated on the profile: May 9, 2023 (Medical and bio were old ones from 2022)
Ghost update: May 10, 2023

No update since then. Any timeline prediction is appreciated. Thanks!
Oh wow ! Mine is similar. Biometrics are from 2022 but have fresh medical. So have you got your CoPR yet ?

Jmarsh

Jun 2, 2023
how can I know from people’s timeline here if you applied inside or outside of Canada? I guess it goes faster when you do it inside because my biometrics, medical- all done january, AOR on 9th march and from there no changes- i am applicant outside of Canada- spousal sponsorship.. i am confused because i see people from april AOR getting it so I am trying to figure it out.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
how can I know from people’s timeline here if you applied inside or outside of Canada? I guess it goes faster when you do it inside because my biometrics, medical- all done january, AOR on 9th march and from there no changes- i am applicant outside of Canada- spousal sponsorship.. i am confused because i see people from april AOR getting it so I am trying to figure it out.
Hey when you say fast , do you mean within a few weeks or a couole of months ?

Jmarsh

Jun 2, 2023
Hey when you say fast , do you mean within a few weeks or a couole of months ?
For me it’s already been more than 3 months from AOR, and no move while some people with even lateaor got their PR, and as I know they whould have to provide us with answer within 6 months so..that’s what i heard.

Fabelurin

Sep 11, 2019
"Recommended pass" is like sending a note to their boss asking if "everything's okay" in the application. You should be approved soon. What does the tracker show? If tracker shows eligibility complete - I'd trust it is completed.
Does every application always follow the trend of note from Analyst " Recommended Passed " to Pass?

Coco123

May 23, 2023
I’m PNP Outland and Mar 17th AOR. I have checked IRCC last month and today , no change in status, security has not started, eligibility not started and primary visa office is Montreal and secondary is Sydney.
How fast/slow these visa office works? Any leads ?

Sanjay_e

Feb 27, 2021
I’m PNP Outland and Mar 17th AOR. I have checked IRCC last month and today , no change in status, security has not started, eligibility not started and primary visa office is Montreal and secondary is Sydney.
How fast/slow these visa office works? Any leads ?
its very slow as per reports, takes anything between 116 days to 180 days in processing application

Reactions: June1311

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You can check out this chart and sort according to VO, Ottawa does seem to have more cases where Eligibility and BG are done days apart: https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiZDU0Y2FiMmItMjYxYS00MWE2LWFhOWEtNWIyZGFiZWUxY2MwIiwidCI6IjU3ZGYxY2Q4LTZlMDItNDIyZi05NDhiLTNiOTUzNTg0YmQ0MyJ9

I'd say the pattern I observed is that there are always exceptions, and since I can't tell if I'm the exception I can't expect much from others' results o_O
Well said, there is no method to this madness called IRCC. Just patiently wait with positivity