+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Jmarsh

Jun 2, 2023
You will receive a RFV via email + it is also uploaded on GCKey. It details steps on submission of passport to your local Visa Office for getting your passport stamped along with issuance of your confirmation of PR letter (COPR).
Thank you and congratulation!

Reactions: Pdm_ca

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
And my journey to Permanent Residency concludes today!. I have received my PR card today, and i just treated myself :)
I wish everyone all the best and hope you get it soon to be able to focus on Life only! Hehe.
It was really nice to share Fears & “Completed” with all of you. Truly a memorable experience sharing this virtual bond with everyone in it.

My PR journey as FSW Inland in BC:
ITA - Jan 11th
AOR - March 2nd
March 14th - Medical & Biometric Linked
April 19th - Background In progress
May 11th - RFV Letter for spouse + Portal email for myself (uploaded everything on May 15th)
May 26th - eCOPR received
June 13th - PR Card Received.
Congratulations

Reactions: Pdm_ca

Maverick2100

Apr 5, 2023
And my journey to Permanent Residency concludes today!. I have received my PR card today, and i just treated myself :)
I wish everyone all the best and hope you get it soon to be able to focus on Life only! Hehe.
It was really nice to share Fears & “Completed” with all of you. Truly a memorable experience sharing this virtual bond with everyone in it.

My PR journey as FSW Inland in BC:
ITA - Jan 11th
AOR - March 2nd
March 14th - Medical & Biometric Linked
April 19th - Background In progress
May 11th - RFV Letter for spouse + Portal email for myself (uploaded everything on May 15th)
May 26th - eCOPR received
June 13th - PR Card Received.
Hi, did you respond to the Portal email only for yourself and included your spouse's info or did your spose also responded? I just received my Portal email yesterday and as a primary applicant, I responded to it and included my spouse's information. I'm curious to whether my spouse should also respond or not.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Hi, did you respond to the Portal email only for yourself and included your spouse's info or did your spose also responded? I just received my Portal email yesterday and as a primary applicant, I responded to it and included my spouse's information. I'm curious to whether my spouse should also respond or not.
What you did is fine. Primary applicant can include dependents info in response.

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi guys, I have question and hope someone can help me.

When you have additional documents being requested, is it okay to just upload and submit the first one? will it cause the other's placement section being closed and being considered that you will not submit the second one?

AmsterDarn

May 23, 2023
Congratz!! As I could read from your timeline you waited about 3 weeks between everything completed and PPR! I imagine the relieve!!
giving me some hope as I’m waiting since 1 June with everything completed but still no email, at least now I know that I can wait for 2-4 weeks
Yeah, 2-4 weeks should be a safe estimate. Got my e-CoPR also this morning!

MilaM

Apr 14, 2023
I am extremely frustrated! Everything on my application is completed except for security! Been waiting for 3 weeks now for this to complete. VO is Sydney. Anybody else in the same boat? How long does security take?
I have VO Syndey and have eligibility and backgroun check in progress. It's been like that for more than a month :(

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I am extremely frustrated! Everything on my application is completed except for security! Been waiting for 3 weeks now for this to complete. VO is Sydney. Anybody else in the same boat? How long does security take?
Elig and BG in progress since more than a month now (PVO- Sydney)
I havent seen any final decisions from them lately, specially for FSW-O. Where on the other hand Ottawa is super fast with their processing.
Any thoughts on VO Sydney? Or any patterns that anyone has noticed ? For instance, I have noticed in quite a lot cases that Ottawa completes Elig and BG together. Is there anything like this with Sydney?

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Elig and BG in progress since more than a month now (PVO- Sydney)
I havent seen any final decisions from them lately, specially for FSW-O. Where on the other hand Ottawa is super fast with their processing.
Any thoughts on VO Sydney? Or any patterns that anyone has noticed ? For instance, I have noticed in quite a lot cases that Ottawa completes Elig and BG together. Is there anything like this with Sydney?
You can check out this chart and sort according to VO, Ottawa does seem to have more cases where Eligibility and BG are done days apart: https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiZDU0Y2FiMmItMjYxYS00MWE2LWFhOWEtNWIyZGFiZWUxY2MwIiwidCI6IjU3ZGYxY2Q4LTZlMDItNDIyZi05NDhiLTNiOTUzNTg0YmQ0MyJ9

I'd say the pattern I observed is that there are always exceptions, and since I can't tell if I'm the exception I can't expect much from others' results o_O

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
My background has been in progress since 7 weeks now. Last update on background check was on 8th may on gckey stating we will let u know when we start your background check.
On gc key my nackground went from- IN PROGRESS to NA to IN PROGRESS to We will let you know when we start your background check.
Can anyone share some insight on how long can it take. I know no one knows, but tentatively asking.
Aor - 1 st april
FSW OUTLAND
Medical on 26th april
Biometrics on 1st may
Eligibility on 5th may