+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
As IRCC increases the processing speed, I'd not be surprised to see someone post here that "I didn't get my PR within 24 hours of getting AOR, life's not worth living" :D
It's not so much about speed but just worry something that will go wrong. Some people have no option B but put all their hope into this one basket.

Reactions: dvdmrn

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It's not so much about speed but just worry something that will go wrong. Some people have no option B but put all their hope into this one basket.
That statement makes no sense. Nothing can go wrong now if everything is completed on your tracker.

Things that can annoy a bit:
1. IRCC taking time to send COPR
2. IRCC sent an email that you never received, you'll have to call and ask them to resend it

Things that can go wrong:
1. Your passport has some mystical issues that IRCC didn't knew about.
2. VFS shreds your passport (1 in a million case, but happened)
3. Your passport gets lost
4. You are arrested, charged, or convicted

That's the worst case scenario here. Uselessly worrying and making hyperbolic statements is neither mature, nor good for your own health.

vidurarora

Jun 12, 2023
Hi All,

please help.

my AOR is 15 april
Biometric, Eligibility , Medical passed in early May

On 5th June I got Background verification completed status in tracker.

However, i have still not received any passport email. When can I expect the same??

Hope everything is alright with my application.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Hi All,

please help.

my AOR is 15 april
Biometric, Eligibility , Medical passed in early May

On 5th June I got Background verification completed status in tracker.

However, i have still not received any passport email. When can I expect the same??

Hope everything is alright with my application.
As you might haven seen in the forum, we are a few with everything completed on the tracker since a few days/weeks. And still no IRCC e-mail!
Others have just received their e-mail after 2-3 weeks of everything being completed.

So nothing wrong with your application, just IRCC being slow :)

We are also waiting and hoping everything is fine, but as iSaidGoodDay repeated multiple times, it is normal for IRCC to be very slow sometimes and as long as everything is completed on the tracker there is no problem. So let's just all be optimistic and wait until we get the e-mail :) We are just the unlucky one waiting for a slow VO to get the work done, nothing more

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I’m in the same boat too
AOR April 15
MEP, BIO May 5th
Eligibility complete May 16
Background Check complete on tracker June 1
Called IRCC they said everything is complete
VO RROC in Ottawa.
waiting for the golden PPR email…
Now just waiting for the e-mail, but as IRCC said everything is fine! JUst waiting for processing :)

Small question, did you contact them from inside or outside Canada? (and if from outside, how did you do it? :))

Sanjay_e

Feb 27, 2021
I can't say that not having a local VO impacts.

Your application is stuck at a weird stage though, they usually are slow with PNP applications when either the nomination is very recent (in which case, they look for PNC info and that takes time) or when the province is slow in responding back. But that happens before they start your eligibility, your eligibility is already done.

Hopefully, it will pick up very soon.
It's not the case even for FSW -O also they are quite slow, many applications got stuck since april 19 where in bgc started and no update after that

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony

rash1

May 29, 2023
Now just waiting for the e-mail, but as IRCC said everything is fine! JUst waiting for processing :)

Small question, did you contact them from inside or outside Canada? (and if from outside, how did you do it? :))
Called from outside. +1 (905) 612-5416. Sends you to CBSA Pearson Airport. Then you choose IRCC. Be ready to wait a while till you get into the queue. Had to try several times.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

HowdyAnki

Jun 12, 2023
I have currently applied for PR via express entry.
EE, Outland
AOR- 31st March
MEP, BIO - 8th May
Eligibility - Not yet started (in the tracker), Reviewing (in gckey)
Background Check - Processing since 10th May

I am currently based in a nation other than my nation of citizenship; my work visa ends in a few months. I have a job offer from a third nation that I had applied for earlier, so my question is, will changing the country of residence while my application is processing affect my application, and is this OK to do, or should I try to find a job in the current nation where I applied Canada PR from?

Jmarsh

Jun 2, 2023
Hi I keep calling into the IRCC but am unable to join the queue to speak with an agent these days- befor 8am, after 8am , I tried it all. Has this happened to anyone else & what are your best suggestions to connect with an agent regarding PR visa status application since i can’t connect with my app. I got my AOR on March 9th. I am moving to Canada on Visitor Visa so I can live with my husband, but now I can’t change that in my app since I can’t connect it. So my Visa center won’t be Vienna anymore but Ottawa i think.. I think it’s a huge thing they need to know.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
And my journey to Permanent Residency concludes today!. I have received my PR card today, and i just treated myself :)
I wish everyone all the best and hope you get it soon to be able to focus on Life only! Hehe.
It was really nice to share Fears & “Completed” with all of you. Truly a memorable experience sharing this virtual bond with everyone in it.

My PR journey as FSW Inland in BC:
ITA - Jan 11th
AOR - March 2nd
March 14th - Medical & Biometric Linked
April 19th - Background In progress
May 11th - RFV Letter for spouse + Portal email for myself (uploaded everything on May 15th)
May 26th - eCOPR received
June 13th - PR Card Received.

Jmarsh

Jun 2, 2023
And my journey to Permanent Residency concludes today!. I have received my PR card today, and i just treated myself :)
I wish everyone all the best and hope you get it soon to be able to focus on Life only! Hehe.
It was really nice to share Fears & “Completed” with all of you. Truly a memorable experience sharing this virtual bond with everyone in it.

My PR journey as FSW Inland in BC:
ITA - Jan 11th
AOR - March 2nd
March 14th - Medical & Biometric Linked
April 19th - Background In progress
May 11th - RFV Letter for spouse + Portal email for myself (uploaded everything on May 15th)
May 26th - eCOPR received
June 13th - PR Card Received.
Ome question since i can not connect with my app, and i can’t get in touch with IRCC by phone, how can I know did I get it and when? And what is COPR? Thanx

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Ome question since i can not connect with my app, and i can’t get in touch with IRCC by phone, how can I know did I get it and when? And what is COPR? Thanx
You will receive a RFV via email + it is also uploaded on GCKey. It details steps on submission of passport to your local Visa Office for getting your passport stamped along with issuance of your confirmation of PR letter (COPR).