Category........
FSW
@Daren2023
ITA: Jan 18
Medical Tests: Feb 27
AOR: March 14
MP/BIO: April 5
Eligibility Completed: April 19

background started! ( must be in progress)
I believe your application is very close to the final mail:
Congrats buddy! I think you are very close. My eligibility completed on the same date. I got my approval exactly 10 days ago.

Reactions: justhuman

Kimberly14

May 21, 2023
Hello everyone!
First off, congratulations on those who got their PPR!

My aor is March 7 and I just got an additional document request on May 17th.
(Related to Travel history)
And I uploaded it on May 19th.

I checked on status tracker, every section is completed, even eligibility.

Does anyone know how much longer it will take from here? I feel like it’s pretty close but I’m planning to travel soon.
Hopefully I could get it by next week so I can travel peacefully!

Reactions: justhuman

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know how much longer it will take from here? I feel like it’s pretty close but I’m planning to travel soon.
You are indeed very very close. Expect an email this week!

Depending upon whether you are:
1. in-land: better wait, or respond back to portal after coming back.
2. outland: wait I guess :D

justhuman

May 19, 2023
hello everyone,

Tomorrow is my passport drop appointment at vfs for my pr counterfoil, I also have valid visitor visa on my old passport, should i send old passport along with new one or only current valid passport?

pls advise.

thanx

Last edited:

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I logged in my GCKey today and it says that my application has been approved on May 22 (today). Wow finally I am able to see the magic word APPROVED. Do you think they will send my COPR this week? I cannot wait I want to go and check out Canada asap. So I am planning a soft landing trip in the first week of June :eek:.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I logged in my GCKey today and it says that my application has been approved on May 22 (today). Wow finally I am able to see the magic word APPROVED. Do you think they will send my COPR this week? I cannot wait I want to go and check out Canada asap. So I am planning a soft landing trip in the first week of June :eek:.
Seems like your passport has been stamped. It should be on its way back. They don't update "Approved" till they stamp your passport.

Reactions: Daren2023

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone!

Kimberly,

Do you have the COPR number showing up under the documents tab in the tracker? If so, then expect the portal email sometime this week. However, I would strongly urge you not to reply to that email right away if you have a trip scheduled outside the country. If the trip is under two weeks I would wait until you are back to reply. If the trip is over two weeks, then reply to the email as soon as you land in your destination country mentioning you are abroad and will be back on the date you will be back. This way IRCC portal team will know you haven't abandoned your application, and they will send you your Portal 2 details once you are back.

Reactions: Kimberly14

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Congratulations man!!

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I got my COPR back after ~ 3 days of getting approved. I had two way VFS courier, my GCKey was approved the day VFS (Delhi) received my passports back.

By the way, I might move in Oct, something miraculous happened over the last week :)
Great that you are able to move earlier! What happened?
Thank you for the info. I want to book a flight today for June 3rd. The ticket prices are going up every day now because it is so close to my planned departure date. Do you think it is safe to book 11 days out? I should get my COPR by then, right? :cool:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you for the info. I want to book a flight today for June 3rd. The ticket prices are going up every day now because it is so close to my planned departure date. Do you think it is safe to book 11 days out? I should get my COPR by then, right? :cool:
Canadian flights are always expensive. I want to say book the flight, but I could go terribly wrong. You can book a refundable ticket to be safe though.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Congrats on your approval, good luck with the remaining process steps.
Over here in Canada the school/colleges summer vacation ends in first week of Sep in most provinces. Hence you might get cheaper tickets for mid September, else try looking for last minute deals for travel in early to mid June. End of June to Aug end there are very less chances you will get good ticket deals due to scores of immigrants visiting family aboard or everyone (locals and immigrants) vacationing etc..