Mahm00d27

Oct 12, 2019
EE BC PNP Intl Post Grad:
AOR: 11 March
Document Request (IELTS): 30 March
Document submitted and message of receipt email: 31 March
Medical Passed + Background check started: 31 March
Waiting since = No change yet
Primary applicant from within Canada (applied inside Canada). Family (spouse and 3 kids) not in Canada. Although they all have visitor visa.

Is there a reason that the decision is getting delayed because family is outside Canada ?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
EE BC PNP Intl Post Grad:
AOR: 11 March
Document Request (IELTS): 30 March
Document submitted and message of receipt email: 31 March
Medical Passed + Background check started: 31 March
Waiting since = No change yet
Primary applicant from within Canada (applied inside Canada). Family (spouse and 3 kids) not in Canada. Although they all have visitor visa.

Is there a reason that the decision is getting delayed because family is outside Canada ?
No. Family's location is independent of decision making timeline.
You are well within timeline buddy. 2-3 months is "faster" processing as per ongoing trend nowadays. In fact unto 6 months is normal as per pre-pandemic IRCC service standards. Have you taken any status update from IRCC over phone ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Can't say that the decision is getting delayed. It is still 3 months into the 6 month service levels processing time. You're doing okay. We've people with outland dependants who got processed faster too.

Mahm00d27

Oct 12, 2019
Amazing ! Overwhelmed by the prompt response. Very assuring :)
Nope. Actually I did not reach out by phone. Did not have it in mind. If I am willing to do so. What are the things I would want to ask ? And what are the information I should have in hand during calling ?
TIA :)

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Amazing ! Overwhelmed by the prompt response. Very assuring :)
Nope. Actually I did not reach out by phone. Did not have it in mind. If I am willing to do so. What are the things I would want to ask ? And what are the information I should have in hand during calling ?
TIA :)
You are welcome.
You can ask them your doubts/ detailed status updates/ any confusion etc.
Usually, certain security questions related to your application are asked by the agent; and some information is validated before they answer your queries.

Last edited:
Reactions: hahaha999

xh97

May 18, 2023
Hi everyone,

I have an ongoing MPNP applicaiton.

The latest update is review of medical results- February 9, 2023: You passed the medical exam.

I been waiting for over 3 months now for the next step...

Am I forgotten by IRCC? :oops:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,

I have an ongoing MPNP applicaiton.

The latest update is review of medical results- February 9, 2023: You passed the medical exam.

I been waiting for over 3 months now for the next step...

Am I forgotten by IRCC? :oops:
Are you inland or outland? If outland, are your biometrics linked?

Reactions: xh97

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you so much for replying. I am inland.
You seem to be Feb AOR from your MEP. Call IRCC to learn more about your application. Too many cases where they sent portal/RFV emails, but the applicant never received it. Call them to ask where your application is stuck at. If they say BGS or something else, file GCMS to see if you are into comprehensive security screen.

Reactions: hahaha999

xh97

May 18, 2023
You seem to be Feb AOR from your MEP. Call IRCC to learn more about your application. Too many cases where they sent portal/RFV emails, but the applicant never received it. Call them to ask where your application is stuck at. If they say BGS or something else, file GCMS to see if you are into comprehensive security screen.
Thank you so much for the crucial information. I will call them today and see how it goes.

tianlu777

Sep 15, 2022
I called IRCC and my Eligibility is still Recommended pass, same as the status since April 11th. Is there any reason that it cannot go from Recommended pass to a final Pass over a month?