+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Received my portal login details too. However, getting error of too bright/ too dark on my digital pic. Any idea how to resolve this anyone?
Hi, I had the same problem, My photo uploaded without any error messages but for my dependent it was showing like this few times. I tried go to a different photographer, edited the photo multiple times and was showing "too bright or too dark" message all the time.
Then the UPS store photographer said this happens with them all the time with the PR card photo. They have lots of candidates took photo from there and IRCC portal showed this message and still they managed to get the PR card.
So we got convinced and uploaded the photo. Its still under review. I haven't had any updates after that.

Reactions: Pdm_ca

Zongian

May 12, 2023
Hi, I had the same problem, My photo uploaded without any error messages but for my dependent it was showing like this few times. I tried go to a different photographer, edited the photo multiple times and was showing "too bright or too dark" message all the time.
Then the UPS store photographer said this happens with them all the time with the PR card photo. They have lots of candidates took photo from there and IRCC portal showed this message and still they managed to get the PR card.
So we got convinced and uploaded the photo. Its still under review. I haven't had any updates after that.
Got the same message and I increased the brightness online (https://www8.lunapic.com)and uploaded it and it was accepted with no errors. Hope they accept it

Reactions: Pdm_ca

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
I also tried to increase/ decrease brightness multiple times. Different browsers. Different systems. But didn’t work. Pathetic AI tool they have.
I then uploaded it in original format. Hoping for it to be approved as was clicked by an official photographer in a studio.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
@Pdm_ca @Zongian Please let me know if you guys get any update. I haven't received anything after that. I uploaded it on last Thursday
Sure I have heard e-COPR generation can take anywhere between 1-2 weeks. And sometimes, the PR card comes home with it still being in review on the PR portal. This is just the last leg, lets just be positive. I am sure IRCC is aware of this glitch - max will be to retake & upload new photo.

modern_finance

Dec 10, 2020
My VO is the following:
Primary: CPC Ottawa
Secondary: CIO Sydney
AOR: 27 April
BIL/MED: May 9
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Eligibility: Not Started

How quick is CPC Ottawa to process FSW applications? Any ideas/datapoints?

Reactions: Daren2023

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Did you call IRCC Customer Service Center or submit a webform? They're 2 reasons for that message.
in your signature you have Info Sharing| Criminality | Security , are you seeing them in GCMS notes? or do we have to call IRCC over the phone to get them

artk0ch

Jan 28, 2023
I just got an update on GcKey (first update here). It says - you passed the medical exam on May 16, 2023. I'm a bit confused... my med,bio updated and marked as complete in the tracker on March 29. Anyway I'm happy they don't need another medical exam, since I used my old one for work permit from May 26, 2021

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I just got an update on GcKey (first update here). It says - you passed the medical exam on May 16, 2023. I'm a bit confused... my med,bio updated and marked as complete in the tracker on March 29. Anyway I'm happy they don't need another medical exam, since I used my old one for work permit from May 26, 2021
According to what I've read somewhere here in this forum. It's a sign that the Golden Email is just around the corner. Please do not forget to update your profile in our dashboard when you get it. Thank you.

artk0ch

Jan 28, 2023
According to what I've read somewhere here in this forum. It's a sign that the Golden Email is just around the corner. Please do not forget to update your profile in our dashboard when you get it. Thank you.
I hope so :) I will update, thank you!