+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

MiracleCSEP

Apr 12, 2023
Hi guys…how do I know my biometrics have been accepted/completed.

It is currently saying: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Although my biometrics from a previous application was linked to my profile March 17th.

NB: I got a ghost update this morning

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi guys…how do I know my biometrics have been accepted/completed.

It is currently saying: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Although my biometrics from a previous application was linked to my profile March 17th.

NB: I got a ghost update this morning
I have the same problem with my application. I called them yesterday and they said my fingerprints were linked to the wrong profile :oops: But now they corrected the mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have the same problem with my application. I called them yesterday and they said my fingerprints were linked to the wrong profile :oops: But now they corrected the mistake.
So, the speculation that Biometrics linking automatically through VFS isn't less like to be true. Unless this mistake was made by VFS, IRCC has a "Chief of Biometric Linking" apparently :D

Reactions: Daren2023

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
So, the speculation that Biometrics linking automatically through VFS isn't less like to be true. Unless this mistake was made by VFS, IRCC has a "Chief of Biometric Linking" apparently :D
Yeah, who knows. Canadian immigration is not very popular in my country and the people at the VFS are inexperienced. There were two people and a couple of times they had to stop and consult with each other on what to do next o_O The “biometrics enrollment” date showed in my profile on the same day and I received an email confirming that the fingerprints were sent to the IRCC on the same day but the message of “we need your fingerprints” remained in my GCKey and the biometric is still in process in my tracker. Such a mess.

MiracleCSEP

Apr 12, 2023
Yeah, who knows. Canadian immigration is not very popular in my country and the people at the VFS are inexperienced. There were two people and a couple of times they had to stop and consult with each other on what to do next o_O The “biometrics enrollment” date showed in my profile on the same day and I received an email confirming that the fingerprints were sent to the IRCC on the same day but the message of “we need your fingerprints” remained in my GCKey and the biometric is still in process in my tracker. Such a mess.
My biometrics is completed on the tracker though? So does that mean it’s fine?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Mine is Etobicoke.
My VO is Etobicoke - What province was your PNP through? I'm PNP-Inland as well, haven't seen any movement on my application since 1st of Feb - extremely irritating.