+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
That's a good news..so your Tracker also shows eligibility completed?
Actually i recieved a ghost update on friday. So called ircc today to know the status. They told me eligibility completed. My tracker just got updated. Last update 5th may. Eligibility completed. And background in progress

Reactions: Andre_3000

MiracleCSEP

Apr 12, 2023
Just checked the tracker and my eligibility was updated today to: In progress.

So both my background check and eligibility are in progress.

Reactions: KTYD

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi Everyone, I got the permanent residence portal (PR confirmation) email today morning.
one more super fast congrats mate

Reactions: sampaul

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Just curious to know the next steps/stages after the email. Can someone please share what the process looks like.
Current Status: I responded to the portal email with all the information they asked for. (last entry date, currently inside Canada etc)

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I just called IRCC again because my GCKey says that they have not received my fingerprints almost a month after I provided them! It appears that they were linked to the wrong file initially but now they have corrected this mistake in the back end, even tho my GCKey still says "we need your fingerprints". Such a headache! Also I got to know that my case is at the RROC, not CIO as I previously thought :eek: . I think I prefer the CIO. It seems that the RROC is for refuges, why is my application there? LOL.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I just called IRCC again because my GCKey says that they have not received my fingerprints almost a month after I provided them! It appears that they were linked to the wrong file initially but now they have corrected this mistake in the back end, even tho my GCKey still says "we need your fingerprints". Such a headache! Also I got to know that my case is at the RROC, not CIO as I previously thought :eek: . I think I prefer the CIO. It seems that the RROC is for refuges, why is my application there? LOL.
RROC is not only for refugees. It is Rapid Response Operations Centre. They are probably involved in localization support for your application. Good news is that RROC is in Ottawa. Most people in 2023 who got their applications sent to RROC were issued a PPR/portal fast. There's a lot of positive here.

RROC also does processing of essential works (also did during COVID for faster application processing).

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi @iSaidGoodDay , what does "localization support" mean?
I wonder why they didn't send my application to the VO in my home country. Do you think they will send it here to finalize it? Can RROC finalize applications?