+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I got an update on GC key account today saying that Medical Passed. But its weird that on tracker medical completed on April 20. Not sure if its a delayed update on GCkey account.
The way GCKey and med pass works is:
1. Outland with no previous medicals or bio to link - GCkey updates very fast as VFS biometric data is update. We believe this update is automatic.
2. Inland (and other cases) - GCkey needs to be linked to old med or bio - that's on IRCC and they take time.

If you do med upfront for PR, GCKey would be updated fast. For everything else, tracker's DB is updated way faster.

Reactions: rohtak
May 4, 2023
Hi everyone,

How quick are PNP-EE profiles being processed at the moment? My AOR is March 20th and my application was submitted by an authorized agent so I don't have access to the tracker/my file.

I wanted to get a general idea of the movement.

Many thanks,

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,

How quick are PNP-EE profiles being processed at the moment? My AOR is March 20th and my application was submitted by an authorized agent so I don't have access to the tracker/my file.

I wanted to get a general idea of the movement.

Many thanks,
Get access to your tracker. RCICs always create client credentials, I am not sure what you mean by authorized. If your profile was submitted under EE (even through PNP), we observe processing times from as low as 2 months to ~7-8 months for non enhanced security, no composition change profiles.

May 4, 2023
Get access to your tracker. RCICs always create client credentials, I am not sure what you mean by authorized. If your profile was submitted under EE (even through PNP), we observe processing times from as low as 2 months to ~7-8 months for non enhanced security, no composition change profiles.
Thank you for the information above. I will try to get access to my tracker.

Just to clarify - what I meant by not authorized is that I don't have access to the GC key. And as far as I know, that is the only way I can check the progress of the application.

I was not aware about this tracker thing so I'll look into this now.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you for the information above. I will try to get access to my tracker.

Just to clarify - what I meant by not authorized is that I don't have access to the GC key. And as far as I know, that is the only way I can check the progress of the application.

I was not aware about this tracker thing so I'll look into this now.
I think you are being held hostage by not being provided your client credentials. This is very wrong.

Get the agent/consultant to create your GCkey and get your UCI number from GCkey - use PR tracker to track the progress.

Important - if you are outland, you'll either get PPR or RFV - and if it is your agent/consultant's email on the application - you won't get any updates. There are cases where a consultant failed to report a RFV or PPR letter too. Especially with RFV, you don't get any updates in GCKey - so if the consultant misses that email - there'll be no way to know if you ever received RFV without calling IRCC.

My questions to you:
1. Do you think your agent/consultant won't create your client credentials in IRCC?
2. Are they using their email or your email for the application?

May 4, 2023
I think you are being held hostage by not being provided your client credentials. This is very wrong.

Get the agent/consultant to create your GCkey and get your UCI number from GCkey - use PR tracker to track the progress.

Important - if you are outland, you'll either get PPR or RFV - and if it is your agent/consultant's email on the application - you won't get any updates. There are cases where a consultant failed to report a RFV or PPR letter too. Especially with RFV, you don't get any updates in GCKey - so if the consultant misses that email - there'll be no way to know if you ever received RFV without calling IRCC.

My questions to you:
1. Do you think your agent/consultant won't create your client credentials in IRCC?
2. Are they using their email or your email for the application?
No I'm not outland.

I just asked my agent to create the client credentials for me. I was unaware of this new tracker until this moment hence it never occurred to me that I should ask my agent. He does not seem to be the type to withhold info. My EE profile will be the second application he has submitted on my behalf hence the optimism that he is not one of those "agents"

They are using my email for the application.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
No I'm not outland.

I just asked my agent to create the client credentials for me. I was unaware of this new tracker until this moment hence it never occurred to me that I should ask my agent. He does not seem to be the type to withhold info. My EE profile will be the second application he has submitted on my behalf hence the optimism that he is not one of those "agents"

They are using my email for the application.
That's very good to know. We see all type of bad and good agents so thought I'd share as much as I could upfront.

Them using your email is a very good practice. Get your GCkey credentials then. Best of luck!

Vspp

May 4, 2023
Hello everyone,

have been following couple of AOR threads for few weeks now.

There has been an update on my end so felt like sharing it with you all.

FSW (O)
AOR 24th February
Med/BIL 09th March
Eligibility/BG 04th May

COPR details are also visible on tracker

P.s. on tracker only

there has been no update on gckey as I confirmed with my agent.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

have been following couple of AOR threads for few weeks now.

There has been an update on my end so felt like sharing it with you all.

FSW (O)
AOR 24th February
Med/BIL 09th March
Eligibility/BG 04th May

P.s. on tracker only

there has been no update on gckey as I confirmed with my agent.
Did both eligibility and background get completed for you in the tracker? Or are they in progress?