+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
@iSaidGoodDay , Cool. No worries. Since soft landing is not an option for me , hoping for the best for my fur baby. I’ve looked at a few pet relocation services from India, let’s see how it goes. Cheers
It is so sad how you guys are facing problems relocating your pets. My cat is very small, just 2.5 kg, so she has no problems getting on flights. I feel fortunate for having such a transportable pet :)

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Hey, my Profile has had a few updates.
Aor March 4, ADR and UCI updated March 30, Meds passed and BIL March 31, Bio completed and updated on profile April 3rd. Eligibility hasn't started yet. I spoke to IRCC today to inquire about my secondary passport expiring, and I was told my VO is CIO Sydney and Eligiblity hasn't started yet.
Hi, what is your application status in GC key? I provided my biometrics on March 28, However, my application status is still 'your action is required'.

Ace...!

Mar 23, 2023
Hi everyone, here are my dates:

EE BCPNP
Feb 15 ITA
Feb 17 Upfront Medical exam
March 2 AOR
March 22 MEP (biometrics linked from previous application)

Still cannot create an account on the tracker though
I just had a ghost update "Application/profile updated" but nothing changed on the tracker portal (still BG check and eligibility not started)

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
I
Hi @phaijalkhan I also got ITA under BC PNP. Did you submit Proof of funds? If not can you let me know how you handled it?
I did submit proof of funds. Went to the bank and got a letter on their letterhead. Followed what IRCC mentioned in the portal for the format.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
i am a newbie here, just got AOR today, whats the next update that i can expect? what do you mean update UCI in CIC portal? can you share link?
About 20 days from AOR to first update (medical test pass) so be on the lookout for “you passed your medical” status.

Last edited:
Reactions: saravsingh1

zizo3000

Apr 6, 2023
كيفية التسجيل للهجرة إلى كندا متى يفتح التسجيل ، شكرًا لك

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I still cannot log in the application tracker :( How long does it take for the tracker to be activated after MP?