+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Did you guys see the big draw today? Second big draw in two weeks. I think IRCC is very busy now so we will need to wait longer for processing. :eek:

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Did you guys see the big draw today? Second big draw in two weeks. I think IRCC is very busy now so we will need to wait longer for processing. :eek:
Well we are ahead in the queue so i'll say our timing was great. This shouldn't mess with our timeline.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Well we are ahead in the queue so i'll say our timing was great. This shouldn't mess with our timeline.
Hmmm, I think they will need to spread out the workload to start working on the new applications too. It is not like they will finish ours before they start any new ones. IMO they work in parallel on all submitted applications.

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
That's good to hear. But I'm way too far from ppr. My timeline so far is :
PNP outland
My Biometric and UCI got updated(previously given), Medical Not passed
AOR 5 March
Biometric and UCI updated 23 March
ADR (5669e) 23 march
What is that form for?

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
I wonder what triggered that. Do you have an extensive travel history? I travel about every two weeks so my travel history was a nightmare, so I might get that form too :(

• Wow
Reactions: sean468

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Jan and Feb so far has been processed well. I do see March a bit slow (but that could also be the small sample size due to pause of draws). IRCC is really talking a lot about the processing times, so we should expect the speedy processing to continue.

Reactions: Daren2023

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Jan and Feb so far has been processed well. I do see March a bit slow (but that could also be the small sample size due to pause of draws). IRCC is really talking a lot about the processing times, so we should expect the speedy processing to continue.
Yes, they are probably giving their best to process applications quickly, but 14K new applications is no joke! I am sure they will slow down some. I hope we all get done in 6 months tho.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
I wonder what triggered that. Do you have an extensive travel history? I travel about every two weeks so my travel history was a nightmare, so I might get that form too :(
It's pretty much the entire work, education and travel history section of one's PR file. I would say quite a tiresome exercise to re-fill!
Some say its usually PNP candidates who are asked about this.
I can't corroborate though however I wonder why do they ask it if proofs of travel history and everything else was already submitted as part of PR document submission. Maybe some missed info.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Btw, has anyone with March AOR progressed to "In progress" status on Eligibility and Background Check?
On the GC it shows under review (standard), but on the tracker it says "NOT STARTED" for me.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Hmmm, I think they will need to spread out the workload to start working on the new applications too. It is not like they will finish ours before they start any new ones. IMO they work in parallel on all submitted applications.
You could be correct but from what I have seen since the past 6 months, things have been moving rather chronologically and even where processing seemed random, AORs weren't far apart from each other.