+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

Gippygippy

Aug 10, 2022
I see. So generally everyone suggests first submitting spousal sponsorship application and then apply for VV once you’ve received AOR. I’m not sure if you did the same. Also spousal sponsorship is not taking too long these days. It takes between 6 months to 1 year

CVK95

Jun 8, 2022
Hi All,

Got my PPR :)
Sharing the timelines for reference.

April 6th: Applied TRV - PGWP Holder (India)
April 7th: Random Update (Start of Eligibility)-- This happened exactly after 24 hours of applying, hence I think it was automated.
July 27th: Request for medicals received -- Even though I was technically exempted from them, anyway I decided to get them done
August 5th: Clinic uploaded mu results
August 9th: Medical gets reflected on GcKey
August 12th: PPR

August 12th Same Day: Couriered my passport (To New York Office as I am currently in the USA)
August 15th - Passport received by VFS
August 16th - Passport received by IRCC office
August 17th- Passport received back by VFS office
August 18th (today) - Passport Couriered back

Passport Expected - Tomorrow by FedEX

Good luck everyone, its very annoying for people waiting, I hope this backlog gets over soon _/\_
Hello Parish.
My situation is same as yours. I applied for TRV on March 8, 2022 with a valid work permit. My application was approved on September 28th and received the original passport request.
I will be travelling to New York next week and will be staying there for a brief period of time. Could you(or anyone in this thread) guide me on how to get my visa stamping location changed. I’ve sent a location change request in webform but fear that they would reply late as it has become the norm now.

Reactions: Deen031201

Gippygippy

Aug 10, 2022
Hello Parish.
My situation is same as yours. I applied for TRV on March 8, 2022 with a valid work permit. My application was approved on September 28th and received the original passport request.
I will be travelling to New York next week and will be staying there for a brief period of time. Could you(or anyone in this thread) guide me on how to get my visa stamping location changed. I’ve sent a location change request in webform but fear that they would reply late as it has become the norm now.
Hello,

Did you apply from India? We also applied from India in March. We’re confused if we should re-apply or wait? When did your review start?

Gippygippy

Aug 10, 2022
Hello Parish.
Was it processed by the New Delhi office? Did they request medical?

CVK95

Jun 8, 2022
Was it processed by the New Delhi office? Did they request medical?
Hello.

Yes, I have applied from India. Had to travel to India without a valid visa. I received a request to update my Medicals on September 12th. Have given them and received my PPR last week.
If you’re in the same boat as mine, I suggest you wait and see for two more weeks because they are processing applications randomly.
Good luck.

Gippygippy

Aug 10, 2022
Hello.

Yes, I have applied from India. Had to travel to India without a valid visa. I received a request to update my Medicals on September 12th. Have given them and received my PPR last week.
If you’re in the same boat as mine, I suggest you wait and see for two more weeks because they are processing applications randomly.
Good luck.
Thanks. Applied on 30 March but still no update. Was thinking of re-applying this week.

sushk14

May 10, 2016
Did you contact your MP say? What do they say? We’ve also been waiting since March 30 but I’m confused if we should wait or re-apply
I did contact them they said eligibility in process that’s all. They r also reviewing additional eligibility.
I don’t know what that means

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did contact them they said eligibility in process that’s all. They r also reviewing additional eligibility.
What's your Eligibility status says? Does it say "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements " ?

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Seems your review started; for me it is same since beginning. You may expect a decision soon.