+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

jascherian123

Apr 21, 2022
I raised a webform on July 07 asking for an update of my husband's visitor visa application (applied on March 29) and they replied today saying, "All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible."

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Congratulations @2cookies . Can you tell me which country did you apply from and what is the expected time mentioned in the cic website for your country?

Happy for you.

Lsingh2212

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
I raised a webform on July 07 asking for an update of my husband's visitor visa application (applied on March 29) and they replied today saying, "All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible."
I raised webform on 16 june and never received an reply

Shaantoor27

May 20, 2022
Hi can anyone help me here plz I applied parents visitor visa on 24 feb but no response then I submit webform and today I received this email

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

What’s that means they are processing our application or no plz can anyone help me to understand this Thank you

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations @2cookies . Can you tell me which country did you apply from and what is the expected time mentioned in the cic website for your country?

Happy for you.
I applied from Mauritius and processing mentioned 124 days. But I received PPR a month earlier