+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
1 I want to attend language workshop
2 For 7 days
3 my job,wife,kids,family
4 it’s an institute in Canada inviting me and they provide me accommodation also.
Please suggest me
And a previous refusal just a few months ago shows desperation. I know several people get approved in these circumstances but I think you should wait before applying again and as I said above make some travel history, as it shows to visa officer that you obey immigration rules.

I am not sure but maybe another reason could be pandemic and travel. Like I think there is an exception for family members but I am not sure if Canada is open for leisure travel, I could be wrong though.

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
And a previous refusal just a few months ago shows desperation. I know several people get approved in these circumstances but I think you should wait before applying again and as I said above make some travel history, as it shows to visa officer that you obey immigration rules.

I am not sure but maybe another reason could be pandemic and travel. Like I think there is an exception for family members but I am not sure if Canada is open for leisure travel, I could be wrong though.
They are giving visa to hotel booking clients and giving refusals to those who are coming there for a purpose. In refusal letter they say about finances. I don’t know how they access??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1 I want to attend language workshop
2 For 7 days
3 my job,wife,kids,family
4 it’s an institute in Canada inviting me and they provide me accommodation also.
Please suggest me
How much do you estimate is the total cost of your trip - 7 day workshop including airfare, fees, food etc?

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
How much do you estimate is the total cost of your trip - 7 day workshop including airfare, fees, food etc?
Approximately $5000. But I have more than sufficient fund. Please suggest me what I have to do now? Should I reapply now or after sometime?? I’ve seen many cases got approved when they reapply quickly after refusal.

Last edited:

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I got refusal today. I don’t know what they are doing. They gave me reason of financial and I have shown them approximately $48000 in liquid and othe assets extra. What should i do know?? Should reapply know or after some time?? Please reply
Your proof of funds and assets is either vague or weak. The evidence must be clear and convincing that you own them.

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
All funds are in my account and clearly shown in statements and in itr. Please advise me
1. Bank statements: provided 6 months? topped up with funds recently?
2. Other assets: stocks, bonds, time deposits?
$48,000 in “liquid assets” is quite a large amount to prove for a visitor.

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
1. Bank statements: provided 6 months? topped up with funds recently?
2. Other assets: stocks, bonds, time deposits?
$48,000 in “liquid assets” is quite a large amount to prove for a visitor.
1 Provided 6 months statement
2 yes some amount is in time deposits
All funds are in itr and 3 years old