+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

MandeepM

Apr 21, 2022
Hi All, I got this reply for the webform I raised in May. Visitor visa was applied on 15th March, It looks like an automated response but does anyone know if this is a positive sign that they may finally start processing the visa??

"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We have verified the information you provided and want to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay in answering your enquiry.

We would like to confirm that the information found in your online account is the most up-to-date, so no additional information can be provided by the Client Support Centre agents.

For this reason we invite you to continue to check your application status online. If you have outstanding questions, you may visit the contact us page and select the appropriate option for your enquiry:

I need to:

· tell you about a change in my circumstances that affects my application (marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· change my contact information

· submit requested documents

· withdraw my application or request a refund

Please note that even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online resources that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship requests:

· Find answers to your questions in our Help Centre

· Get general information on our website

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Find more information about how COVID-19 affects your immigration application.

· Learn about new measures in place to help people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

· Learn about Canada’s response and the supports that are available.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

"

nileshrayani

Star Member
Aug 1, 2021
Hi All, I got this reply for the webform I raised in May. Visitor visa was applied on 15th March, It looks like an automated response but does anyone know if this is a positive sign that they may finally start processing the visa??

"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We have verified the information you provided and want to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay in answering your enquiry.

We would like to confirm that the information found in your online account is the most up-to-date, so no additional information can be provided by the Client Support Centre agents.

For this reason we invite you to continue to check your application status online. If you have outstanding questions, you may visit the contact us page and select the appropriate option for your enquiry:

I need to:

· tell you about a change in my circumstances that affects my application (marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· change my contact information

· submit requested documents

· withdraw my application or request a refund

Please note that even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online resources that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship requests:

· Find answers to your questions in our Help Centre

· Get general information on our website

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Find more information about how COVID-19 affects your immigration application.

· Learn about new measures in place to help people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

· Learn about Canada’s response and the supports that are available.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

"
Its somehow similar what i received! are you also applying for your minor?

nileshrayani

Star Member
Aug 1, 2021
I have app
Ok, I just checked that the approximate time is now increased to 160 days. It was 90 days when I applied back in March. What a mess they have made of the whole process.
They have messed up the whole immigration system. Applications are getting approved who have just submitted days ago and old applications are not even touched upon. They should temporarily stop accepting applications.