+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
I have applied for visitor visa for myself and son (7yr) from Singapore on 22nd Mar 2022. My wife is studying in Canada (since May 2022). Although the eta is 98 days, the visa is not approved yet.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Unusual reply from the IRCC after raising a webform a month ago.I requested them to speed up the process for my spouse and my daughter. The reply was like this.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We have verified the information you provided and want to thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay in answering your enquiry.

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s). Rest assured the document(s) will be added on file shortly.

Furthermore, we would like to confirm that the information found in your online account is the most up-to-date, so no additional information can be provided by the Client Support Centre agents.

For this reason we invite you to continue to check your application status online. If you have outstanding questions, you may visit thecontact us page and select the appropriate option for your enquiry:

Application received date- 6th march
Biometrics done on 11th march
Biometrics Updated on 11th March

Travelled to canada in the past and applied Canada visa for the second time and have active US visa for both.
They have gone crazy