+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
I think it depends which country you've applied from. Seems like India have started receiving responses. However if you've applied from the GCC...nothing yet.

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
I received update that they received my application and bio thats it (nothing after that) and then in June I received both BVL and Ppr.
BVL is a completely new concept for me. What is it and why do you get it? Is it the same as "biometrics completed" update?

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
BVL is a completely new concept for me. What is it and why do you get it? Is it the same as "biometrics completed" update?
BVL is bio validition letter.. we received it sometime after biometric is done but now many received it together with PPR.

Reactions: baranoth

aarushig

May 22, 2019
SUPER VISA

Applied March 1st.
Biometrics March 7th.
No update since.
There is no request for a medical., should I get done a medical regardless of the request ? This application is for my dad.

Also, I am planning to apply for VISITOR visa for my MOM, do I need a medical for that too?

Reactions: 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
SUPER VISA

Applied March 1st.
Biometrics March 7th.
No update since.
There is no request for a medical., should I get done a medical regardless of the request ? This application is for my dad.

Also, I am planning to apply for VISITOR visa for my MOM, do I need a medical for that too?
They will inform you if medical is required. For now there is no need to do medical.
Did u mention any medical issue in your application?

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Ok, but mine says "Latest Update: Biometrics 19 April 2022 Completed". Will I still get a BVL?
This wil remain the same for sometimes. If your application is ok you will received the bvl and ppr the same date ( i think before they were sending bvl first then ppr but nowadays they are sending both when your app is at the final stage of approval)
Have i check your processing time.?

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
This wil remain the same for sometimes. If your application is ok you will received the bvl and ppr the same date ( i think before they were sending bvl first then ppr but nowadays they are sending both when your app is at the final stage of approval)
Have i check your processing time.?
Ok. Current processing time is 53 days. I am well over 70+ days now.

• Sad
Reactions: Abrarrkhan1986

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Ok. Current processing time is 53 days. I am well over 70+ days now.
The number of application they received for each country also affect the processing time.
Just dont think about it...youll get an email once there is an update from their part

Reactions: baranoth

Mary333

Jan 10, 2022
I submitted an application on March 31 and eligibility started May 10. I raised many webforms; however, the last one I sent yesterday, I got an immediate response (same day) saying "Kindly note that your application is currently with the officer for review. You will be contacted as soon as a decision is reached or if additional documents are required"... is this the final step? Should I be expecting a decision anytime soon?

Tavia

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
I submitted an application on March 31 and eligibility started May 10. I raised many webforms; however, the last one I sent yesterday, I got an immediate response (same day) saying "Kindly note that your application is currently with the officer for review. You will be contacted as soon as a decision is reached or if additional documents are required"... is this the final step? Should I be expecting a decision anytime soon?
Yes that should be final, you now wait on the officer to review and make a decision, hopefully, is soon. Where are you applying from?

Rishi0235

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
when and where did you apply
Visitor Visa rejected IRCC Portal

Anyone can help me my application has been rejected due to the following reason:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Actually when I submitted my application last year the IRCC portal is quite new wherein no tab compare to GCKEY to where i can upload my supporting documents .So i submitted my application without the supporting documents .
We have requested the GCMS notes but it's been 4 months already and no feedback yet .

please if you can share your thoughts

I have the financial asset available now to support the rejection but how about the purpose of my visit what documents do i need to submit ?

Thankyou in advance for your reply