+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Application from Indonesia

Application Submission : March 9
Biometric Completed : March 29
PPR : June 7
Total 70 days from biometric, No US Visa, never been to Canada before. Sent many webforms with no reply. It's finally here. Will proceed with VFS with urgent processing as flight on June 15 @ 6 AM

Hope everyone will get yours soon!
Congrats!!
How many days officially mentioned in the site in your country ?

femirabel

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Visitor Visa rejected IRCC Portal

Anyone can help me my application has been rejected due to the following reason:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Actually when I submitted my application last year the IRCC portal is quite new wherein no tab compare to GCKEY to where i can upload my supporting documents .So i submitted my application without the supporting documents .
We have requested the GCMS notes but it's been 4 months already and no feedback yet .

please if you can share your thoughts

I have the financial asset available now to support the rejection but how about the purpose of my visit what documents do i need to submit ?

Thankyou in advance for your reply

Reactions: 2cookies

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Visitor Visa rejected IRCC Portal

Anyone can help me my application has been rejected due to the following reason:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Actually when I submitted my application last year the IRCC portal is quite new wherein no tab compare to GCKEY to where i can upload my supporting documents .So i submitted my application without the supporting documents .
We have requested the GCMS notes but it's been 4 months already and no feedback yet .

please if you can share your thoughts

I have the financial asset available now to support the rejection but how about the purpose of my visit what documents do i need to submit ?

Thankyou in advance for your reply
When they say purpose of visit it can have some other reasons so to understand what it is you have to have your notes.

femirabel

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
When they say purpose of visit it can have some other reasons so to understand what it is you have to have your notes.
thankyou for your reply .. is just a notes to release take a lot of time :( just to mentioned that i have visit Canada for 7 consecutive years is just i stopped because of the pandemic until my visa expired on 2021 and still have to convinced them about my purpose..