+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

nileshrayani

Star Member
Aug 1, 2021
I applied tourism visa for my mom. she visited Canada once in 2019. she has no US visa.

<NEW PORTAL>

Submitted: March 2
Biometrics request: March 4
Biometrics completed: March 7

Biometrics number shows on application page: March 9, and the status changed to
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Has the review eligibility starred?

Visit help

Mar 19, 2022
If you aregoing to apply for your parents, then give your mail id for communications ,since it is online , we showed our son's tax receipt as well as our Bankbalance and interest income, if you show sufficient funds it will be smooth .
Thanks much

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, need an information , How much it will cost for a taxi from Pearson Airport to Markham? Do they have Metro linked to Airports as in India?

Uber X is cheaper than taxi. Yes, Pearson has a train with a connection to Union Station (downtown toronto).

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi, Kindly please advise,

What option to select for self-employment or farmer in new ircc portal??

twister55

Mar 21, 2022
Hi, Need a quick help -

I entered Canada in Feb 2021 on a Visitor Visa to accompany my husband who is on a Closed Work Permit. At the time of arrival, I was given a visitor record which is currently valid until Sep 2022. Meanwhile, I applied for Open Work Permit and received it until the same end date (Sep 2022). However, my Visitor Visa that I used to enter is already expired but I understand I am legally allowed to stay until my Visitor Record/Work Permit. Now I have to travel to India for 3 weeks and be back in June 2022 and the confusion I have is -

1. Do I even have to apply for a Visitor Visa to re-enter? (Sounded obvious at first until I read this -
If you have an expired visitor visa
  • You can ask to come back to Canada on your original temporary resident (visitor) visa, even if it’s expired, if:
    • you’ll only visit the U.S. or St. Pierre and Miquelon, and
    • you’ll return to Canada before the end of your approved stay in Canada.)
2. Now that I have a open work permit should I choose "Apply to remain in Canada as a visitor" under the purpose of visit? Will this impact my open work permit in anyway?

Any help is much appreciated, its really confusing!

Reactions: 2cookies

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
You should reply thru the new portal website.
Alot of people who applied thru old website are still waiting.
Don’t mislead people. They applied in Feb 2022 and not in 2021.
People including me applied for newborn / kids Trv before February in newportal are still waiting for updates.

Reactions: Lazybird