+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

banerjeea

Aug 8, 2021
Applied spouse visitor visa
Second application
Application date: 1st March
No updates so far.
Hi
I would be grateful if you could elborate what you mean by second application. I am a Canadian citizen. My husband applied for visit visa online using GC key on 16th Aug. biometrics done on 1st October. When we check the IRCC site it says your application is under process. It also mentions that he does not need medical exam, no interview and no further documents. We have been waiting since then for the visa. Please advise what we should do? some people have mentioned that we need to reapply. But how? and what happens to the earlier application? how do we withdraw the first application? Your response is highly appreciated.

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I would be grateful if you could elborate what you mean by second application. I am a Canadian citizen. My husband applied for visit visa online using GC key on 16th Aug. biometrics done on 1st October. When we check the IRCC site it says your application is under process. It also mentions that he does not need medical exam, no interview and no further documents. We have been waiting since then for the visa. Please advise what we should do? some people have mentioned that we need to reapply. But how? and what happens to the earlier application? how do we withdraw the first application? Your response is highly appreciated.
Apply using the new portal: https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

The old application will withdraw automatically and you might get the money back for the first application. Good luck.

Visit help

Mar 19, 2022
Hi .. I am planning to apply visit visa for my parents. i have few queries ,
- the ircc login has to be with my email or my parents email(am planning for an online submission)
-do we need proof of funds for visit visa. In that case, Proof of funds has to be from my bank account or my parents bank account.

any helpor suggestions is much appreciated.
thanks in adv

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
How much time after VFS update that IRCC is processing application? I have US travel planned in next 10 days :( Getting anxious
I don't really understand your case, can you elaborate plz ? I mean you got PPR (passport request) so you have I think like 30 days to send your passport to get the visa ...

hs1991

Mar 14, 2022
I don't really understand your case, can you elaborate plz ? I mean you got PPR (passport request) so you have I think like 30 days to send your passport to get the visa ...
i had submitted my passport on March 4 and was received by IRCC on March 11. How much time will it take to get back my passport ?

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
application - 12/26/2021
Biometric - 1/11/2022
PPR - 1/26/2022
Pickup - delayed as my passport was with attorney for US visa application, dropped many notes to IRCC
Finally Bluedart picked up on 3/4 (rather I submitted in their office after waiting for 3 weeks).
Latest note on 3/11 - IRCC is processing application.
it clearly says march application yours in December

BOLLENENI

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Chennai.Tamilnadu,India
Category........
Other
If you aregoing to apply for your parents, then give your mail id for communications ,since it is online , we showed our son's tax receipt as well as our Bankbalance and interest income, if you show sufficient funds it will be smooth .

Reactions: Visit help

tailheart

Sep 18, 2018
Hi, need an information , How much it will cost for a taxi from Pearson Airport to Markham? Do they have Metro linked to Airports as in India?
I think you have to take taxi, and it costs at around $60. there is express train between airport and central toronto but not markham

jammy915

Dec 16, 2012
This is my 3rd Spouse visitor visa application.
Approved 2 visitor visa since 2013.
Have valid US B1/B2 visa.

19 Feb - Submission
21 Feb - Request biometrics
4 Mar - biometrics collected & updated in portal

no news till now….

My case should be under CAN+ Program, thought would be expedited but nothing yet….
Going to wait a week more or two, if no news I’m gonna reapply i guess…

tailheart

Sep 18, 2018
I applied tourism visa for my mom. she visited Canada once in 2019. she has no US visa.

<NEW PORTAL>

Submitted: March 2
Biometrics request: March 4
Biometrics completed: March 7

Biometrics number shows on application page: March 9, and the status changed to
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.