+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

pratik2525pratik25

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please share your experience in this thread if you've submitted Spousal Sponsorship Application in March 2022.

I hope this helps us to understand the process.

Thank you and wish you all the best :)

Reactions: DRMDSMUHIT

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
Hello Member Update on application

Application - Outland - Online
Application Submitted - 14-Mar-22
AOR1 (i guess) - 25-May-22
PA received Biometric - 16-Jun-22
PA received Medicals - 17-Jun-22

Reactions: pratik2525pratik25

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys, my husband did his medical on 10 june last Friday, but on PR tracker and gc account did not shows that they have received the medical. Is it normal. Are they only update about medical , when they passed the medical or they update when they recieve the medical

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hlo guys, my husband did his medical on 10 june last Friday, but on PR tracker and gc account did not shows that they have received the medical. Is it normal. Are they only update about medical , when they passed the medical or they update when they recieve the medical
Do you REALLY need to post the identical question in three different threads within seconds of each other? Maybe wait a bit to see if someone responds?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Do you REALLY need to post the identical question in three different threads within seconds of each other? Maybe wait a bit to see if someone responds?
This is your reply that i was waiting for and is it necessary??? Really?? I was in tension bcz first they have forgot to take my husband’s xray and they didn’t mentioned in reciept xray has been done , so before commenting just try to understand anybody stress level . By the way your comment is also waste of your tym

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This is your reply that i was waiting for and is it necessary??? Really?? I was in tension bcz first they have forgot to take my husband’s xray and they didn’t mentioned in reciept xray has been done , so before commenting just try to understand anybody stress level . By the way your comment is also waste of your tym
Yes, trying to explain basic common sense apparently is a waste of time.

aaaa1111

Mar 31, 2017
Applied March 30. Wife from United States. Applied Online Outland . Just got letter today saying

"Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason:
USE OF REPRESENTATIVE (IMM 5476)
Your application package is being returned to you because it has been identified that you may be using a representative and/or have not properly completed the required Use of Representative (IMM 5476) form."

I have copy of application that submitted and this form was fully filled out and signed. I used the latest form downloaded the day I submitted the application.

The guide even does say if your the spouse and want updates, etc. you need to fill this form out. The letter reads like a spouse can't be a representative.

Very confused.
Thanks.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hi guys,
I would like to share my Outland spousal sponsorship program timeline.
March 3- online application submitted.
May 11 -AOR 1 received
May 31- Biometrics request received
June 1- Medical Request received
June 2- Sponsorship letter received
June 3- pcc submitted through webform
June 7- biometrics submitted
June 9- medical submitted
June 23- medical, biometrics, eligibility and background check updated to completed in tracker and received prearrival services
June 27- received a request letter in GC key mentioning pcc replacement required.PCC uploaded and not submitted to IRCC till date.

Little worried about the request letter for pcc.Did anyone received such Request letter after prearrival ?
what country is your spouse in? thats very fast processing

pratik2525pratik25

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Applied March 30. Wife from United States. Applied Online Outland . Just got letter today saying

"Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason:
USE OF REPRESENTATIVE (IMM 5476)
Your application package is being returned to you because it has been identified that you may be using a representative and/or have not properly completed the required Use of Representative (IMM 5476) form."

I have copy of application that submitted and this form was fully filled out and signed. I used the latest form downloaded the day I submitted the application.

The guide even does say if your the spouse and want updates, etc. you need to fill this form out. The letter reads like a spouse can't be a representative.

Very confused.
Thanks.
Hi,
I'm sorry for delayed response. Did you get it solved ?
I've mentioned myself as Representative being a spouse though.