+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2022.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2022.
  3. We sent you a letter on September 14, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 20, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received. (23 September 2022)
Who is on this stage and what is the estimated time for PPR?
Did you apply online and are you an inland applicant?

ytyashvi

Jun 15, 2022
@Nindi Johal
@omarabm
@Mbashar

Looks like we all are in the same boat. Applied - March 2022 (Outland Online).
Everything shows completed on portal and even received pre-arrival services letter in July. No updates after that. Still waiting for copr.
Please let us know if any of you have received any updates regarding your application.
Thanks

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Should be okay , I wouldn’t worry about document # I would check the details of the UCI # travel document # name and If provided address . The document # provided with the letter was updated on gckey as PR tracker never got updated so there is discrepancy within IRCC system

Hey by the way my new copr document was updated on pr tracker, it was different before, now it is same I'm both , just letting u know ,

jay3d

Feb 25, 2017
The processing time has been updated last year to 22 month due to all the backlog during covid. But i see most application getting processed quickly even less than 12 months. Again this all dependents on the application, agent and visa office the file is being processed. The additional heads that government added to expediate the process is paying off. So keep looking things on positive side and you might have your application processed in less than 12 months.
THank you crossing fingers

Reactions: Homelonely

NRosso

Oct 29, 2022
@Nindi Johal
@omarabm
@Mbashar

Everything shows completed on portal and even received pre-arrival services letter in July. No updates after that. Still waiting for copr.
Please let us know if any of you have received any updates regarding your application.
Thanks
Same here. March 2022 Outland Online application. Everything completed in July and no copr yet. Received a ghost update today after so many days. Don't know what's going on.

omarabm

Sep 24, 2018
@Nindi Johal
@omarabm
@Mbashar

Thanks
Nothing more than ghost updates