+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Nana20222

Jun 13, 2022
Hello Everyone

My husband submitted application for study permit extension and my sowp (Initial) together on March 28, 2022. Study permit extension was approved June 9th but no approval for Sowp. What should we do?

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi i have question regarding my husband’s sponsorship. We have got medical request and my husband did his medical on last Friday. Can anyone please tell me is there any reference number we have to upload or directly panal physicians will send medical to ircc directly. ??

ssauvage87

Mar 4, 2022
Hi i have question regarding my husband’s sponsorship. We have got medical request and my husband did his medical on last Friday. Can anyone please tell me is there any reference number we have to upload or directly panal physicians will send medical to ircc directly. ??
Physician uploads the exam. You don’t do anything.

Reactions: Jasaman

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Past 3 months period by 3 days today . Applied on March 11 . No aor .
should I email ircc?

hvitserk

Jan 3, 2021
Past 3 months period by 3 days today . Applied on March 11 . No aor .
should I email ircc?

Oh, are they responding email? Or do you mean webform?

We are past the 3 months since yesterday. Tried calling them in the morning, but without application number (which you seem to get in AOR) it seems to be hard to get to an agent.

Did you apply via the new portal too?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Oh, are they responding email? Or do you mean webform?

We are past the 3 months since yesterday. Tried calling them in the morning, but without application number (which you seem to get in AOR) it seems to be hard to get to an agent.

Did you apply via the new portal too?
I meant webform . I know it’s hard without application number . Please let me know when I get an aor