March 2022 application through GC Key timeline please

lilililili

Apr 18, 2022
I am also applied from Indonesia

Submitted on 16 March 2022
got Biometric Letter in the same Day
Biometric Completed on 31 March 2022

Still no updates until now :rolleyes::rolleyes: Its already more than 14 days
Wow we have same timelines,,Ikr,,I checked the processing time it became 16 days now just updated yesterday,it was 14 days before
Did you apply using the gckey or new portal?

lilililili

Apr 18, 2022
Wow we have same timelines,,Ikr,,I checked the processing time it became 16 days now just updated yesterday,it was 14 days before
Did you apply using the gckey or new portal?
Oops nvm,, I just remember this thread is for gckey
So I assume u applied from there too

lilililili

Apr 18, 2022
Apply using new portal

I wonder whether 16 Days means 16 of Working Days or It is including Saturday and Sunday ?
I read some of the threads , it stated including the Saturday and Sunday
My file is located in Jakarta,so I’m really not sure if they really process it on weekend :’)

unicornfath

Apr 20, 2022
I read some of the threads , it stated including the Saturday and Sunday
My file is located in Jakarta,so I’m really not sure if they really process it on weekend :’)

Wow, okay then it means our application has exceeded normal processing days. My file also located in Jakarta
I think Its time to ask through Web Forms.

Kindly Please keep me updated once your visa approved, I will also do the same .... Wish us luck

lilililili

Apr 18, 2022
Wow, okay then it means our application has exceeded normal processing days. My file also located in Jakarta
I think Its time to ask through Web Forms.

Kindly Please keep me updated once your visa approved, I will also do the same .... Wish us luck
Hmm
But I received the following mail back in 7 April 2022 after the biometric on 29 March

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

From my understanding they might started on that date,and if we count to this day,it’s still not pass the 16 days yet , may I know if you received such mail too?

yes, I will update here for any progression,
Hopefully hearing good news soon for us

unicornfath

Apr 20, 2022
Hmm
But I received the following mail back in 7 April 2022 after the biometric on 29 March

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

From my understanding they might started on that date,and if we count to this day,it’s still not pass the 16 days yet , may I know if you received such mail too?

yes, I will update here for any progression,
Hopefully hearing good news soon for us
No update at all after Biometrics Letter

lilililili

Apr 18, 2022
No not yet, I have already ask through web forms, they said that IRCC having high volumes of application and there is urgent priorities.
Same here, I asked and got these response

Dear Client,

Please be informed that currently we are dealing with high volume of applications and other urgent priorities. Your application processing time might be longer than usual.

However, your application is already in assessment process by the officer, kindly wait for the finalization step.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

did they say they processing yours yet?

manofsteel

Jan 27, 2013
Hey guys! we applied through GC key on MARCH 21 visitor visa, and today, nothing! we haven't gotten any updated, just biometric approve, 30 business days are up, we are stock, hope they respond, God has the control

manofsteel

Jan 27, 2013
Same here, I asked and got these response

Dear Client,

Please be informed that currently we are dealing with high volume of applications and other urgent priorities. Your application processing time might be longer than usual.

However, your application is already in assessment process by the officer, kindly wait for the finalization step.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

did they say they processing yours yet?
waooo where did you send the message that they reply to you? is it over 30 biz days?

lilililili

Apr 18, 2022
waooo where did you send the message that they reply to you? is it over 30 biz days?
I sent it to the office in Jakarta since they told me that my file is processed by them

I got the reply within one day

I applied back in 15 March and they started on 7 April but when I applied the processing time was still 14 days now it increase to 29 days lol

vijaykrishnagv

Apr 11, 2022
I applied Visitor Visa for my wife and son through my company. Below are the timelines.
Submitted on 18 March 2022
got Biometric Letter on 18 March 2022
Biometric Completed on 25 March 2022
Waiting for the further update..........