+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes I received approval in December after several webforms.
I just started sending webforms and emails on the 1st week of march this year coz my agency wont allow me to follow up but I insist thats why i was the one who direct raised webform and do the follow up coz i felt my agency are not doing their part

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
I just started sending webforms and emails on the 1st week of march this year coz my agency wont allow me to follow up but I insist thats why i was the one who direct raised webform and do the follow up coz i felt my agency are not doing their part
Ok. Hope you get some good news soon

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Do u have some thoughts about my application? I got a reply from webform saying that they verified my application and it says that its still on process. And its over 2months since I got my BVL
Are you for Mays intake? Did you remind them of this?

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Do u have a sample enquiry template for webform?
Sorry I don't have a sample. Let them know when school starts, you can attach your LOA. Remind them how long ago you applied and that you are requesting an update on the application

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sorry I don't have a sample. Let them know when school starts, you can attach your LOA. Remind them how long ago you applied and that you are requesting an update on the application
For my BVL do u have some thoughts why i havent recieve my final decision? Or what could be the possible decision?

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
I'm also a July 2020 applicant with AIP. There is no update since then. Now, are they working on the old applicants or not?